Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good Farming Equipment

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy me harties I am Reckless Austin Strong.Yesterday(Saturday)I was doing Moo Manchu.Through a gauntlet rewardgroup plunder chest I received Right Hand Amulet(grants Mournsong and Mojo Storm)Is there any other gear worth farming for from Moo Manchu's Tower or any other world, place?I am currently a lvl 65 witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Squalltamer on May 31, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy me harties I am Reckless Austin Strong.Yesterday(Saturday)I was doing Moo Manchu.Through a gauntlet rewardgroup plunder chest I received Right Hand Amulet(grants Mournsong and Mojo Storm)Is there any other gear worth farming for from Moo Manchu's Tower or any other world, place?I am currently a lvl 65 witchdoctor
The Tower of Moo Manchu is the best place ( currently ) for high level gear, almost all with card powers. Not to mention what the Nefarious Five drops as well as the great gear from Moo!

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Earth guardian's helm, the smuggler gear has good passive talents (I really like passive talents XD) and the "newer" bosses: The Master, Chok ak ab, Moo Manchu (Tower), etc. Also fangs from the hydra -they are good for distracting enemies- are pretty op with good stats.