Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Windstones, and the compass

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
The compass holding all our windstones, I was wondering can we really end it in just 3 worlds or will we have to "borrow" a new extension to it, long lost? Just a thought worth sharing. Plus it would be really cool to see a Australian themed world, haven't seen one yet. Just saying it would be cool, since we could add some kangaroos' and marleybone connections again.
-SLY JUSTIN YOUNG BOOM

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sly Justin Young on May 31, 2015 wrote:
The compass holding all our windstones, I was wondering can we really end it in just 3 worlds or will we have to "borrow" a new extension to it, long lost? Just a thought worth sharing. Plus it would be really cool to see a Australian themed world, haven't seen one yet. Just saying it would be cool, since we could add some kangaroos' and marleybone connections again.
-SLY JUSTIN YOUNG BOOM
An Australian themed world would be great! As to the compass, I think when its full we'll be able to enter any new worlds that become available; you notice that the yellow windstone opened two stormgates, so maybe the others will open one ( or more ).