Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck in the Game.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Hello fellow pirates,

My question for to day is where do I get my next quest to further the main quests? I have a level 65 male buccaneer. I had just gotten Catbeard's part of the map and talked to Avery. But now I'm wondering what to do because Avery hasn't given me a quest. The last thing Avery said was "Ah, you've found Catbeard. Did you get his piece of the map?" I heard the usual jingle, that stands in for your pirate talking, and then nothing else happened. My quest que is empty so I don't even have any side quests to do.
Is my character's level too low to receive more of the main quest? If so, are there some dungeons I can run through to raise his level?
Am I supposed to talk to someone else to continue the main quest? If so, whom?
Has anyone else encountered the same problem?
And finally, should I report this in the "bug" topic room?

Thank you for reading, any input is welcome.
Razor-Tail.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
RazorTailMoon on May 25, 2015 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates,

My question for to day is where do I get my next quest to further the main quests? I have a level 65 male buccaneer. I had just gotten Catbeard's part of the map and talked to Avery. But now I'm wondering what to do because Avery hasn't given me a quest. The last thing Avery said was "Ah, you've found Catbeard. Did you get his piece of the map?" I heard the usual jingle, that stands in for your pirate talking, and then nothing else happened. My quest que is empty so I don't even have any side quests to do.
Is my character's level too low to receive more of the main quest? If so, are there some dungeons I can run through to raise his level?

Razor-Tail.
It seems you've completed the storyline up to this point! Congrats! Remember, we ALREADY had Catbeard's map, as it was the one that came with the monkey chalice in Gunn's tomb. If you've paid high attention during the storyline, you hear that Catbeard lost his piece to Gunn in a bet. The piece you got was Argos's piece. Anyways, you've reached the current end of the game......until a new update comes out. Keep your ears open, as since over 2 years have passed since Marleybone and Aquila's release, there shall be MANY new worlds coming.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hello fellow pirates,

Razor-Tail.
Hi Razor Tail Moon, welcome to the message boards.

You have simply come to the end of the current story. We are expecting an update any time. The story is not over yet, they are creating it as we read.

Hang in there as we have been and we will discover the mystery together.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Hello, I think you're main quests are over for now!
Now you just have to wait until the update comes out...

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
This is a sign you have finished the game, at least for now. It is not a bug or a glitch, it just means Kingsisle is working on creating the next story update and there is no further story quest line to follow. This post does not belong in the Bilge Pump (bug reporting section of the boards). Right now, he maximum level capacity is 65, so this is not a problem either. My privateer is also done with the game so far, and if you do not know what to do at the moment, I recommend the Moo Manchu quest line, which starts with the quest 'The Moo Manchurian Candidate', in Subata, Mooshu. My guess is that the next segment of the storyline will come out in a month or two, so hopefully, we will not have to wait long.
Hope this helped you!
- Dashing Duncan Quinn -

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello fellow pirates,

Razor-Tail.
Hello Razor and welcome to the forums!

You don't need to worry about it being a bug. If you're done with Aquila which I'm assuming you are since you're Level 65, you've finished the game for now. This is an ongoing game of course and the major story arc is still missing 6 books, but KI releases updates over time that usually further the main plot. As of right now, Aquila is the current final world and Level 65 is the Level Cap for both Player Level and Nautical Level. This is completely normal and that is indeed the last thing Avery says. If you don't have any side quests to do but still want to keep playing while waiting for the next major story arc update, you could do PvP or run the Gauntlet, AKA the Tower of Moo Manchu! The Tower is actually very difficult but also very, VERY rewarding and fun to do. By running it once you could probably go from less than 100 gold to about 100000 gold, maybe more. If you do it with a total of four players you can open group plunder chests that give you amazing loot! I believe in order to get the quest, you have to start out at Lord Chagatai's palace in Subata Temple in Subata Skyway in MooShu.
No need to report it as a bug.
Thank you for being polite and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Aquila Legend