Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for Armada Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Most of us know how Blind Mew hates the idea of having an Armada companion. I think I have a good idea that may work. What if after we finish the feud with the Armada we unlock Armada companions in the crown shop??? Maybe even the Elites. Just imagine Phule on your crew, he'd look really cool, with one side of his clothes with one of your crew colors and the other side with the other color. Your Thoughts?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Most of us know how Blind Mew hates the idea of having an Armada companion. I think I have a good idea that may work. What if after we finish the feud with the Armada we unlock Armada companions in the crown shop??? Maybe even the Elites. Just imagine Phule on your crew, he'd look really cool, with one side of his clothes with one of your crew colors and the other side with the other color. Your Thoughts?
No Elites! it would just confuse the storyline for lower level pirates to see an enemy suddenly become a companion!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on May 13, 2015 wrote:
There is already a companion in game that is SORT OF an Armada Sniper. You just need to wait till Christmas to get him! He's called Prince Yulefest, and he moves and attacks just like an Armada Sniper, with all the same moves as they typically have. He's a nutcracker, so he won't look imposing or anything, but for now, he's the closest we're getting to an Armada companion.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i wouldn't mind a very long and difficult side quest line to get the parts and schematics to build an armada soldier, like a dragoon

Example: Dragoon model

quest 1 "The grind"- defeat 100 lvl 65+ armada soldiers, collect 50 cogs, 30 refined valencian metal ingots(crafting?)

quest 2 "Blueprints"- collect schematics from rooke, bishop and ???

quest 3 "Honest thieves"- obtain armada production machine from armada factory

quest 4 "Daring rescue"-rescue someone who knows how to operate armada machine from anonymous armada based dungeon

quest 5 "Finishing touches"- obtain dragoon great sword, dragoon autocannon, Heavy armada boots, and Generals capello

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
anecorbie on May 13, 2015 wrote:
No Elites! it would just confuse the storyline for lower level pirates to see an enemy suddenly become a companion!
fin dorsal

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on May 14, 2015 wrote:
fin dorsal
Yes and Ratbeard, Goronado, etc. But you must admit that the Armada Elites are very different from these. They are the ultimate evil enemies which we must defeat!

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, I want to unlock Bishop in the Crown Shop! That would be so cool!
One question: Is Bishop still alive?
If he is not, I'm siding with the Armada
If he is, then I'm putting him on my crew!

Noble John Parker, Level 65 Musketeer

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Yeah I had the same envisioning.After we defeat Kane in his clockwork palace in Cadiz(my little idea)The Armada becomes"un-corrupted"and you get a clockwork soldier companion depending on your type

-Squalltamer

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
anecorbie on May 14, 2015 wrote:
Yes and Ratbeard, Goronado, etc. But you must admit that the Armada Elites are very different from these. They are the ultimate evil enemies which we must defeat!
well idk about ultimate evil enemies, rooke's pretty good at basketball and phule can tell some decent jokes, even bishop helps out by making spf 5000 sunscreen