Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Quick Update in Combat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
i have a few suggestions in combat. Most of the time when the round starts i click done accidentally so i would like an update that if you click done there would be a message saying "Are You Sure?" and click yes/no or if the timer runs out then its yes. Secondly can you put a Idle update like in wizard101? if you don't choice anything for 2 rounds your Idle because i really hate it waiting 45 seconds to start a new round. and lastly, i ask if there could be no round timer if the person is battling solo.

Thanks I look forward to hearing back!

Generous Blaze Jackson class.

Ensign
May 16, 2014
That's an interesting idea.

Noble Alexandria

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yuck, no! Being constantly asked " are you sure?" would be so annoying; I would be responding to the lap top "yes, I'm BLEEPING sure!"
It's not a 45 seconds wait, it's 30 seconds.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Yuck, no! Being constantly asked " are you sure?" would be so annoying; I would be responding to the lap top "yes, I'm BLEEPING sure!"
Agreed. Completely 100% in agreement with you. I'm sorry Blaze but maybe you should just be more careful with your clicking.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
Or in other hand you could choose that in options or so

Generous blaze jackson level 30 P.S. i thought was swashbuckler

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Generous Blaze Jac... on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
i have a few suggestions in combat. Most of the time when the round starts i click done accidentally so i would like an update that if you click done there would be a message saying "Are You Sure?" and click yes/no or if the timer runs out then its yes. Secondly can you put a Idle update like in wizard101? if you don't choice anything for 2 rounds your Idle because i really hate it waiting 45 seconds to start a new round. and lastly, i ask if there could be no round timer if the person is battling solo.

Thanks I look forward to hearing back!

Generous Blaze Jackson class.
1. I think this could be a good idea as an option, like something you could turn on and off. I can see how the "are you sure?" would get really annoying. However there are moments where I realize putting a unit somewhere else would've offered a more strategic advantage. I've thought about how nice a "are you sure?" would be. I know that the message would be annoying to people, so that's why it'd be great to have it as an option. It would appease some, without ticking off others.

2. I don't think the time is that long.

3. When all your units are moved and you click done, the turn plays before you when you're soloing.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ouch.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Generous Blaze Jac... on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Or in other hand you could choose that in options or so

Generous blaze jackson level 30 P.S. i thought was swashbuckler
I'm all for options and suggestions Blaze-- especially if it involves potentially improving someone's gaming experience. And if your idea could be implemented as on option, well there's no harm in that towards any other player out there. Some people like the comfort and reassurance of being 100% sure they are ready to move forward. When I use my Debit or Credit Card, I'd like to be asked 'Are you sure' every single time and more than once for that matter. Having something like this set as an option to turn on/off in the settings would be perfectly fine with me...you know, let each player decide for themselves on it's usefulness or 'that's annoying' factor.

So, I like your idea of having something like this as an option in the settings tab.

Keep the suggestions coming, you never know what could end up helping out your fellow players.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 1, 2015 wrote:
I'm all for options and suggestions Blaze-- especially if it involves potentially improving someone's gaming experience. And if your idea could be implemented as on option, well there's no harm in that towards any other player out there. Some people like the comfort and reassurance of being 100% sure they are ready to move forward. When I use my Debit or Credit Card, I'd like to be asked 'Are you sure' every single time and more than once for that matter. Having something like this set as an option to turn on/off in the settings would be perfectly fine with me...you know, let each player decide for themselves on it's usefulness or 'that's annoying' factor.

So, I like your idea of having something like this as an option in the settings tab.

Keep the suggestions coming, you never know what could end up helping out your fellow players.
Your so right on that. I never use the quick pay option. I don't store cards on anything. I'm afraid if I don't get a confirmation like that the next guy will draw on my card or some hacker will get into it or something. So in regards to that I don't think Blaze's idea is horrible. Maybe the option could be called "battle confirmation reminders"

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
FireMorgan13 on May 1, 2015 wrote:
1. I think this could be a good idea as an option, like something you could turn on and off. I can see how the "are you sure?" would get really annoying. However there are moments where I realize putting a unit somewhere else would've offered a more strategic advantage. I've thought about how nice a "are you sure?" would be. I know that the message would be annoying to people, so that's why it'd be great to have it as an option. It would appease some, without ticking off others.

2. I don't think the time is that long.

3. When all your units are moved and you click done, the turn plays before you when you're soloing.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
yes the turn does do that but sometimes i check the enemy status when in solo so i know what talents they have but you are battling solo so there is no point of a timer

Generous Blaze Jackson Lvl 31