Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

P101 Test Realm is now LIVE! [April Fools]

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Pirate 101 Test Realm is now Live!!!

Pirates, please come join us in testing the new Pirate101 world of Cloverleaf...

All the Leprechauns in the town of Cloverleaf have stole all the gold in the spiral, everyone will now have 0 gold and can not buy or purchase anything until the Leprechauns have been stopped.

The town of Cloverleaf is found at the end of Rainbow Skyway, it has 4 difficulty levels:

1. Very lucky - Easy mode
2. With a little luck - Normal mode
3. With lots of luck - Hard mode
4. Luck can't save you - Extreme impossible mode

Once you arrive you will have to choose your path, be warned, failure turns you into a statue of gold forever....
However, if you succeed in saving all the gold in the spiral, you will have unlimited gold forever, a new pet
Pat-o-gold, a new ship The Golden Avenger, a new home Golden Palace, and a new companion Leprechaun.

Can you stop the evil Leprechauns and save all the gold in the spiral? Best of luck to ya matey!

PS: This is an April Fools joke and is not real.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
You freaked me out with that title! I thought there was actually a test realm. I checked and my huge pile of gold in my bedroom was not stolen. I really wish there was a new update.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You fooled me for 1 second, but then I noticed the poster was not One Eyed Jack! ( BTW, that was evil, but we'll get ye, ye tricksy leprechaun! )

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Not funny. Why would you joke about the TEST REALM!?!? *Sigh*

Oh when will the update come!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Sorry Darth JT. I had to add a tag to the title so we make sure we don't legitimately confuse anyone.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Bonnie Anne on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
Sorry Darth JT. I had to add a tag to the title so we make sure we don't legitimately confuse anyone.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, that was the whole point in the April Fools Joke!

lol

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
LOL, had me too for a second then I saw the "April fools" Classic...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Ouch, I saw this post before Bonnie tagged April Fools for it.. You got me good...ugh.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
You can actually add to the title of other people's posts?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oni Slayer on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
You can actually add to the title of other people's posts?
Bonnie Anne can do ANYTHING