Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clockwork Companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
Any one else wish they could recruit one of the armadas clockworks to there team. Like when an appliance is not working right so you hit or kick it to get it to work again. Maybe we could bash a marine in just the right spot or something and it defects to our side? I think it would be cool to have a Battle Angle companion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
17gamerle on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
Any one else wish they could recruit one of the armadas clockworks to there team. Like when an appliance is not working right so you hit or kick it to get it to work again. Maybe we could bash a marine in just the right spot or something and it defects to our side? I think it would be cool to have a Battle Angle companion.
Never. Gonna. Happen.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
17gamerle on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
If only this were the first time it was asked.
Imagine having the terminator defect to your side, how would you know he's truly on your side? Scrapped together aramda dudes i can see (Imperfect versions, made from the scraps of many). I can see actual armada companions, yes, but If I recall correctly, Blind Mew has said simply that this will never be.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Not really. If you really yearn for a companion that has that kind of jerky marionette-ish movement, buy Prince Yulefest at Christmas.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Would it die if it's not a part of the collective? Would it fight with Gracie's war golem? Would it help train my little working golem pet? Would they become a family? And if they did don't they have a right to happiness? Who am I to judge?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
Never. Gonna. Happen.
Yup never ever gonna happen. Blind mew said he doesn't like that idea and he wants the Armada to always be our heartless soulless and ruthless enemies. It could ruin the idea of the armada being our enemy