Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Keep getting strange Message on login

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 17, 2013
The Pelican pops in from the left and says "Ahoy there Pirate!, I got important news for ya, all the way from Mooshu" then he disappears and I have no idea what he is talking about of how to find out about the important news.

What does it mean?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Shmookid0509 on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
The Pelican pops in from the left and says "Ahoy there Pirate!, I got important news for ya, all the way from Mooshu" then he disappears and I have no idea what he is talking about of how to find out about the important news.

What does it mean?
It means you've got the quest to go into the Tower, congrats! Go see Mickey Dugan just outside Avery's Office, he will send you on your way!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

What does it mean?
Hi Shmookid, welcome to the message boards. The pelican is the Town Cryer and he is near Captain Avery's office. If you face the doors he is on your right. He will have the Tower of Moo Manchu quest for you. He will send you to Mooshu to begin the journey to the tower.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Go to the Town Crier in Avery's Court / it is the start of the quest to get into the tower of MOO Manchoo

Admiral
May 30, 2010

What does it mean?
It means please go see Micky Dugan in Avery's court. He wants to give you the quest that leads to the Tower of Moo Manchu.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
This is showing you that you should talk to Mickey Dugan, he has the Tower of Moo Manchu quest for you!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It means you need to go talk to the Pelican in Avery's Court.

Ensign
Apr 17, 2013
Thanks guys found him now waiting at the Tower for a full team