Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lord Mixcoatl improvement thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy there, & good greetings to ye!

Listen, since we now know that Lord Mixcoatl is the currently available one secret boss that can be found in Skull Island's Temple of Toloc, I feel that he should receive improvements, & I have some of these in mind for improvements towards that secret boss.

1. Being that Lord Mixcoatl is currently the available secret boss in the game, I would think that he should have speech dialogue lines added for encountering him before battle & after defeating him. Also, the secret boss' speech dialogue should be re-playable each time we get to him instead of being one-time only the moment we find him the first time. I would think that he may have some interesting hidden storyline plot twist tidbits to unfold...

2. I think Lord Mixcoatl could use some new boss cheats added to make him a bit more challenging, being that he's a secret boss & all, so I think he could use a few new nasty surprises up his wrapped sleeves.

3. Lord Mixcoatl's loot table could use some updating to include some more unique custom loot worth getting from him, & I think he may need some items named after him added to his loot table, even at level 30+ because he is at around level 30, like Lord Mixcoatl's Robes & Lord Mixcoatl's Aztecan Mace, for instance, because there's hardly any unique level 30+ items worth grinding.

4. Give him new Badges for defeating him, including defeating him multiple times, with unique new rewards upon earning these Badges. Well, Lord Mixcoatl is the one secret boss P101 has right now, so I feel he should have new Badges added & earned by defeating him.

5. Lord Mixcoatl should have a Second Chance Chest added for after defeating him. Being that Lord Mixcoatl's the currently available secret boss to fight, he should have a SCC added so Pirates will have a choice to grind to get the unique loot they wish from his loot table after defeating him.

Those are my thoughts on improving Pirate101's available secret boss, Pirate101 team. What do ye think of them? I would like to see Lord Mixcoatl receive his improvements sometime soon, wouldn't ye agree, Pirates?

Thanks once again for listening!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Honestly I don't know who your talking about and i'm sure most other players don't know (although the other people who post on here say that they do but trust me not a lot of people know). I don't know the details to this battle but I don't think its at the end of a dungeon so it should not have a second chance chest. I personally don't know who he is i hope somebody can shed some light on this subject.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ryanbold2 on Mar 17, 2015 wrote:
Honestly I don't know who your talking about and i'm sure most other players don't know (although the other people who post on here say that they do but trust me not a lot of people know). I don't know the details to this battle but I don't think its at the end of a dungeon so it should not have a second chance chest. I personally don't know who he is i hope somebody can shed some light on this subject.
Lord Mixcoatl is the Aztecosaur Blood Lord who is game's currently available secret boss that can be found in the second floor on the Temple of Toloc by a hidden doorway, but I would think that you would have to either find and use an Aztecosaur Totem or use all three of them to open that doorway in the second floor, and you'll find him there once it's opened. I was astounded to find a secret boss in Pirate101 after some searching, even I didn't know it before, for I got too focused on progressing through the storyline. Hope we get more new secret bosses added sometime soon. I would like to battle more secret bosses.

It's for the P101 team & all other Pirates to read. That's what this is for. Just saying.

I distinctly remember Smogger in Dr. Katzenstein's Lab & Spike the Crusher in Big Ben in W101's Marleybone having Second Chance Chests after defeating them because of their custom unique loot drops. Sure they're not at the end of these dungeons, but, that didn't stop these secret bosses from receiving Second Chance Chests. Plus, they were real fun to fight.

Thought P101's available secret boss could use some improving, you know, & because he currently doesn't award Badges for defeating him. Secret bosses should have Badges awarded for defeating them.