Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epic final boss battle phrase!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey all! Once again, I am back with a question for all of you! So, sit back, grab your favorite brand-name snack, and join me!

Now, we all know the final fight with Kane is coming sooner or later! That fight will surely be epic, and no doubt, with unique combat music for the occasion! But, my question to all of you is.........(DRUMROLL)

There will probably be an AWESOME pre-battle phrase said, either by Kane, or one of our companions! What do you think that phrase will be, and who do you think will say it? Here several entries I came up with!

"For too long now, foolish human, you have destroyed my plans to make a better Spiral! Now, you face me!! You may have managed to take out my entire Court, but I will NOT be so easy to deliver into oblivion!! Soon, your blood will atone for the crimes you have committed against the Armada, Pirate!! EN GARDE!!!"-Kane.

"Finally, we have you cornered, you Clockwork monster! There is no escaping the judgment that has been prepared for you!! PREPARE TO BE BLINDED BY THE LIGHT OF JUSTICE!!!!"-El Toro.

"So, our crusade ends here! Atop this very Machine, this madness will end! The blood of thousands of innocent lives is on your cold, metal hands, Kane! Now, we shall avenge them!!! THE TIME HAS COME TO END THIS STORM!!!"-Lucky Jack Russell.

And one more phrase for Kane!

"I am impressed you have come this far.......PIRATE. Once you die here, Skull Island shall fall, and your kind will all suffer under my iron will. Your long, pointless journey ends here......on the blade of my sword! I will NOT hold back this time!! PREPARE TO FEEL THE FULL FORCE OF THE ARMADA!!!"-Kane.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
OH! Bravo! Those phrases were very well done ( I could even hear a magnificent TRIPLE trumpet call at the end of El Toro's speech. )
Well who can top that? I'll have to think about this. You certainly raised that bar high.