Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"terry and The Pirates" Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
Have "Terry and The Pirates" Quest. Need to Fight and bored Mack the Shark's Ship to rescue Terry. When I arrive at The Ship Nothing Happens!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fester1 on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
Have "Terry and The Pirates" Quest. Need to Fight and bored Mack the Shark's Ship to rescue Terry. When I arrive at The Ship Nothing Happens!
What do you mean "nothing happens". Doesn't the ship attack you, are you able to attack the ship at all?

Ensign
May 23, 2014
It's not a dungeon, it's just a broadside battle. You can fight him 'til you are able to board him (or vice versa) if you want, but you can also free Terry by just sinking the ship.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
The ship is idle does not battle at all For me & Thank ye fer ye reply ARRR!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As long as you are not in a Windlane, Mack the Shark's ship should attack you. If it does not, I recommend talking to support by either using e-mail (with an e-mail address of support@pirate101.com) or using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) and clicking on Contact Support. If you do use the e-mail option, include your account name and the name of the Pirate you are having this trouble with and any other relevant data. I am sure they will be able to help you but you will have to be patient - it can take 2 to 3 days to get a response. Make sure you use the e-mail account associated with you Priate101 account to send the e-mail message.