Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to the Mellow orange

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I just want to congratulate my friend the feisty orange on getting mentioned twice in this months newsletter, and for anyone watching this video mentioned in the newsletter skip to 12 minutes :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
I just want to congratulate my friend the feisty orange on getting mentioned twice in this months newsletter, and for anyone watching this video mentioned in the newsletter skip to 12 minutes :)
Indeed, congrats ARE in order, to Feisty Orange and all the other fans and fansites mentioned Well done on all your piratey activities.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
zuto4011a on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
aye crongratz to him i am a fan of him so i am happy and i saw that blaze lifehammer made it to