Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smuggler's Cove

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Ahoy, fellow pirates! I have a question to ask. In the Smuggler's Cove house, if you look behind a big boulder in the cave, you will see a hidden passage. Yet I have went in and I am very curious to see what it is. Can someone redirect me to the area?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy, fellow pirates! I have a question to ask. In the Smuggler's Cove house, if you look behind a big boulder in the cave, you will see a hidden passage. Yet I have went in and I am very curious to see what it is. Can someone redirect me to the area?
When you enter the cave, head to the right cave area and go into the water. An "x" to activate box will pop up. Press your "x" and it will start a Rube Goldberg contraption that will cause the bolder to roll away so you can get into the hidden cave. Inside there is a well that will give you gold or on occasion, scrip.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Go over to the little pond or creek and search the wall. It will ask you to press x and it will set something off and open the door.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
When you enter the cave, head to the right cave area and go into the water. An "x" to activate box will pop up. Press your "x" and it will start a Rube Goldberg contraption that will cause the bolder to roll away so you can get into the hidden cave. Inside there is a well that will give you gold or on occasion, scrip.
Thanks to both, I thought that activating the gears just displayed the skeleton!