Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

toughest dungeons

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
So everyone has a dungeon they don't like right? So want to share your top 3 toughest dungeons. Some people cant think of 5 so you can share 1 or 2 if you like. Don't go by how long the dungeon is go by how hard it actually was. you don't have to but if you want you can explain why you don't like the dungeon.

1.Hydra- I cant target the Ebon Head! It was extremely annoying and evan with 2 friends help it was tough.

2.Fort Basset (only if you solo it not with friends) The fight in fort basset was very hard to SOLO not with friends. The 3 stages eventually overwhelm my companions.

3.General Tso- The final boss at the end of Khotan skyway. After many fights you have the hardest battle against tso. Tso has lots of epics and is untouchable. Lots of enemies attack you at the same time.

So post what your worst dungeon is!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
So everyone has a dungeon they don't like right? So want to share your top 3 toughest dungeons. Some people cant think of 5 so you can share 1 or 2 if you like. Don't go by how long the dungeon is go by how hard it actually was. you don't have to but if you want you can explain why you don't like the dungeon.

1.Hydra- I cant target the Ebon Head! It was extremely annoying and evan with 2 friends help it was tough.

2.Fort Basset (only if you solo it not with friends) The fight in fort basset was very hard to SOLO not with friends. The 3 stages eventually overwhelm my companions.

3.General Tso- The final boss at the end of Khotan skyway. After many fights you have the hardest battle against tso. Tso has lots of epics and is untouchable. Lots of enemies attack you at the same time.

1.The Hydra glitch makes this tough dungeon impossible! But even without a glitch I would encourage anyone attempting this for the first time to ask for help from friends or use a team-up!
2. Fort Basset is also very hard to solo ( but I did it at level fifty one. )
3. General Tso, the one most players in MooShu come to grief over, very, very tough dungeon; get a Tso party together to storm his castle!
Honorable mentions:
The Palace of Hyssarik in Illios.
The Halls of Minos ( just before you get the Labyrith. )
Beachhead & The Wreck of the Victory.

Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
1. Hydra: its difficult to attack the Ebon, because each of the other heads will try to kill you, once the other heads are cut off, they will multiply and it will be difficult to attack the Ebon head

2. There is a dungeon that is hard but, I can't remember the name of it; its a dungeon where you go against the witchdoctor ophidians and they have an unfair advantage against us since they can attack multiple targets at once

3. The tower of Moo Manchu: the floors from 1-7 are pretty easy; floor 8 is a little hard, but eventually it can be passed; floors 9 and 10 is difficult because once you kill the mud cows, they explode and put some damage on you and your crew; not to mention Moo Manchu will attack you every round with his spell attacks which makes the battle extremely difficult

~Benjamin Cormac, lvl 65 swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Three words: Halls of Minos.
It's still my quest for my .
The first battle, she got DEMOLISHED by vultures. There was only three, yet her melee companions, Flan Flanders and Sarah Steele, went down so fast. I heard it's also 7 or 8 battles. I mean, wow!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:

1. Hydra: VERY HARD. I had the audacity to SOLO it the first time........ONE HOUR of murderous combat, but I won.

2: Wreck of the Victory: Fighting Rooke TWO times was something you'd have to experience to fully appreciate and fear. His abilities of Swift Retribution and Rookochet made him deadly from long range, and made it hard for me, being a Musketeer. Had to have my Swashbuckler Team tear him apart.

3: Tower of Moo Manchu: Even though 4 people can go through it at once, it is still very hard. Each floor you climb, it gets harder, and then it gets WORSE with the Nefarious 5 and Moo Manchu. I've been through 34 times, and it is still a test for me, and my towermates. I recommend being MAX level to successfully take this dungeon on. However, the upside: AWESOME, EPIC, KILLER DROPS.

Runner-ups:

1. Shadow Fortress: Lots of Ninja Pigs, and even when you are level 45-50, they are still VERY hard, especially the Swashbuckler Ninja Pigs. NEVER let down your guard with Kirigi, or with Pork Shadow. One mistake, and you're done for.

2: Miranda, PRE-NERF: Back in the day, LOTS of bad guys, TONS of bosses, DOZENS of fights, meant that this dungeon was considered the LONGEST dungeon in the game, and you had to sink 2-3 hours into it. Now, there is none of that. Only 4 fights........ Sadly, for me, Miranda has lost its flare.

3: Ulysses's Palace, PRE-NERF: Antinous and Eurymachus were and still are killer. However, in the final fight, it used to be that you had to kill ALL of the enemies. Now, all you need to do is take out Antinous. Still, it is a good dungeon, and if you want to test new companions, I suggest going there.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There so many dungeons that our pirate went thorough many more to come. Here are 3 of the hardest dungeons so far.

1.Moo Manchu Tower-Tired soloing it 101 times and lost every time,my pirate is a maxed level Buccaneer. Is it even possiable to solo this tower ?

2.Wreck of victory- This is one challenging battle and very long. Rook is one push over boss,soloed it as a Buccaneer. This was one insane battle, I almost lose toward the end. Could you imagine soloing this boss as a Musketeer ( someday ), this will be a long and hard battle.

3.General Tso's Complex- Soloed it twice, one epic dungeon.It begins with a series of fight.This will truly bring our pirates to test thire strengths. To make it even more challenging General Tso is immune to all damage, that include hoodoo powers.Trust me, once you enter this dungeon your pirate(s) will never be the same again.

Here are the other dungeons that was hard Dusty Arryo per ( spring 2014 )update, Miranda per ( spring 2014 ) update and Hydra Cave ( the ebon glitch ).

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
There so many dungeons that our pirate went thorough many more to come. Here are 3 of the hardest dungeons so far.

1.Moo Manchu Tower-Tired soloing it 101 times and lost every time,my pirate is a maxed level Buccaneer. Is it even possiable to solo this tower ?

2.Wreck of victory- This is one challenging battle and very long. Rook is one push over boss,soloed it as a Buccaneer. This was one insane battle, I almost lose toward the end. Could you imagine soloing this boss as a Musketeer ( someday ), this will be a long and hard battle.

3.General Tso's Complex- Soloed it twice, one epic dungeon.It begins with a series of fight.This will truly bring our pirates to test thire strengths. To make it even more challenging General Tso is immune to all damage, that include hoodoo powers.Trust me, once you enter this dungeon your pirate(s) will never be the same again.

Here are the other dungeons that was hard Dusty Arryo per ( spring 2014 )update, Miranda per ( spring 2014 ) update and Hydra Cave ( the ebon glitch ).
You realize the moo manchu tower is made for for players and it is next to impossible to solo or to go in with just one friend. The Wreck of victory depends of the class. Its not hard for bucks or bucklers but it is hard for muskets and witch doctors.