Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Powers

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Hi! I don't know if this is a bug or not so I'm putting it in The Tavern. So recently, I just learned Whale's Might and I arranged it to power 2 in my book. In battles, I realized that I wasn't finding it a lot, so when I went back to my book, it showed me that Whale's Might was at the bottom. Is this a bug or does it just happen?

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 51

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
Hi! I don't know if this is a bug or not so I'm putting it in The Tavern. So recently, I just learned Whale's Might and I arranged it to power 2 in my book. In battles, I realized that I wasn't finding it a lot, so when I went back to my book, it showed me that Whale's Might was at the bottom. Is this a bug or does it just happen?

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 51
Sometimes your power book is just a bit stubborn try again later -magic 8 ball

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
If you unequipped it then reequipped it again, its order must restart, it'd be considered a newly added power; that's why it goes all the way to the beginning of the Powers Book.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
try again...or unequip the gear and equip it again. Good luck! :)