Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Master icon list

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2011
Hello all,
Is there a key of icons for talents, abilities, etc. in the help pages? I can't seem to find one.
Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ETCH47 on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
Hello all,
Is there a key of icons for talents, abilities, etc. in the help pages? I can't seem to find one.
Thanks!
Hello there ETCH47 and welcome to the message boards!

I'm not sure if there is a master list for all of the icons in the game. I don't recall ever seeing one, but I have seen some of the icons explained here and there, on various sites and in some guides.

One place you can check out is the Pirate101 Wiki which does list and provide links to all of the powers, talents and abilities. You can then select the power, talent or epic talent you are looking for and it will show you the card and/or icon for the respective ability.

Here are links to the following pages from the P101 Wiki:

For you Pirate and crew
Epic Talents
Powers
Talents

For your critters
Pet Powers
Pet Talents

For your ship(s)
Ship Powers

It's certainly not a Master List of all P101 Icons, and you'll have to do a bunch of clicking, but at least you should be able to track down most talent, epic talent, power and ability related icons-- along with descriptions of them. From the first link above, to the P101 Main Page, you can also check out all other gaming aspects of P101. There may even be a master icon list on one of the P101 affiliated fan sites, so those might some good places to check out.

Hope this helps and best of luck to you.