Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has anyone else noticed any epics not working?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
One epic talent my companions aren't using is Quick Draw. The musketeer companion "Lemba Moonskull" from the Tribal Crew Pack starts with the epic, and whenever I fight MacCavity and his radical foxes, they target him all the time, but he still hasn't used it once. Also, this has happened when I use Raven's Cry on Bonnie Anne, giving her Quick Draw and Return Fire, and she doesn't do anything about musketeers targeting her.

If you also have noticed any epics not working, please post to help me not be bored.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
AndrewDeathblade11... on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
One epic talent my companions aren't using is Quick Draw. The musketeer companion "Lemba Moonskull" from the Tribal Crew Pack starts with the epic, and whenever I fight MacCavity and his radical foxes, they target him all the time, but he still hasn't used it once. Also, this has happened when I use Raven's Cry on Bonnie Anne, giving her Quick Draw and Return Fire, and she doesn't do anything about musketeers targeting her.

If you also have noticed any epics not working, please post to help me not be bored.
This has happened to me as well. Other pirates (such as myself) have posted this glitch before. This needs to be fixed.

- Jack

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013

Same I had to reset My bonnie anne's talents because quick draw doesn't work

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010

I just realized that Quick Draw only works before using a power like Scatterblast or The Big Guns. When my Bonnie Anne targets MacCavity with a regular attack, he doesn't shoot at her. It's only when she uses Scatterblast. So I would not recommend using this epic anywhere other than PvP, because regular computer enemies won't have any powers to use on you.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
well it does consistently work when using a splash attack (mostly melee)