Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

fake people in bestia-circus maximus ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
you know that fake pirate clapping and those people watching the eagles outside play there harps well how bout giving them some quests like the boy clapping has a quest teaching you about emotes and tells you to clap with him for 10 xp or the guy and girl by the clapping boy have a quest to find 2 pets (theirs) for 100 xp and a quest that teaches you about the three shops about the pet eggs and pet renaming and pet gear-snacks and a minigame 300 coins per try called quest for the golden egg (if you win you get a ??? pet egg and whatever it is will be gold like the ostrich wont have blue or red lines the lines would be gold and each pet has golden sparkling things floating around it for shiny-ness and a gold fish (a koi made out of complete solid gold) a golden shark (a tiger shark orange & gold stripes) and a golden tailed jack-o-lope (a white tailed jack-o-lope but instead of white shiny gold)

Davy Jones & Terri & Jeremys ideas

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
the grim reaper on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
you know that fake pirate clapping and those people watching the eagles outside play there harps well how bout giving them some quests like the boy clapping has a quest teaching you about emotes and tells you to clap with him for 10 xp or the guy and girl by the clapping boy have a quest to find 2 pets (theirs) for 100 xp and a quest that teaches you about the three shops about the pet eggs and pet renaming and pet gear-snacks and a minigame 300 coins per try called quest for the golden egg (if you win you get a ??? pet egg and whatever it is will be gold like the ostrich wont have blue or red lines the lines would be gold and each pet has golden sparkling things floating around it for shiny-ness and a gold fish (a koi made out of complete solid gold) a golden shark (a tiger shark orange & gold stripes) and a golden tailed jack-o-lope (a white tailed jack-o-lope but instead of white shiny gold)

Davy Jones & Terri & Jeremys ideas
Well, are you trying to say the pets just look more... gold in appearance but no better stats? I disagree with this, it wouldn't make sense if they just look different. Now, about the part of how you play a minigame to get an egg for the ostrich etc.. You could easily get money by playing a lot, waiting for the eggs to hatch, and then selling them to a free trader - nothing can escape the free trader. Well, there's my side of this idea. However, I agree with the part of how the people kind of give you a tour around, many people get confused and don't even realize what the eagles up there do or even notice they are up there.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Well, are you trying to say the pets just look more... gold in appearance but no better stats? I disagree with this, it wouldn't make sense if they just look different. Now, about the part of how you play a minigame to get an egg for the ostrich etc.. You could easily get money by playing a lot, waiting for the eggs to hatch, and then selling them to a free trader - nothing can escape the free trader. Well, there's my side of this idea. However, I agree with the part of how the people kind of give you a tour around, many people get confused and don't even realize what the eagles up there do or even notice they are up there.
they would have more liked/loved pet snacks and have at least 50 extra bonus health will and strength and 10-60 more pedigree and more ultra rare rare and epic talents-powers oh a FYI katherineDragonBlade I was gonna let KI decide that