Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Origin quests!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
I think it would be good to add special origin quests to the place you were raised. Like Marleybone gets a quest in Isle of Dogs. And the places that don't yet exist can be sided into Skull Island or a nearby empty stormgate soon to host Kroktopia etc. Post what you think should happen with each. I just wanted to throw this idea at the community.

-Sly Justin Young

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sly Justin Young on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
I think it would be good to add special origin quests to the place you were raised. Like Marleybone gets a quest in Isle of Dogs. And the places that don't yet exist can be sided into Skull Island or a nearby empty stormgate soon to host Kroktopia etc. Post what you think should happen with each. I just wanted to throw this idea at the community.

-Sly Justin Young
I've been hoping for an origin quest for some time. And IF Krok & Griz are added into the next story update, why not have one? I think an origin quest would be especially good either just before El Dorado or just after.