Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

*a scroll appears mysteriously*

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Dear The Tavern.
As of right now a very lazy witchdoctor has fallen ill for a while. As of me writing this it has been at least 3, maybe 4 days since the headaches and other side effects of the sickness has started occuring. Barely can type up these words so those who don't know will know. If you don't hear from me then the illness may have taken its toll. Wish it doesn't get worst

- Sincerely Rachel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
Dear The Tavern.
As of right now a very lazy witchdoctor has fallen ill for a while. As of me writing this it has been at least 3, maybe 4 days since the headaches and other side effects of the sickness has started occuring. Barely can type up these words so those who don't know will know. If you don't hear from me then the illness may have taken its toll. Wish it doesn't get worst

- Sincerely Rachel
Bless you, I will pray for your speedy recovery and that its not serious.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel, we all sure do hope that you feel better very, very soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
*Sends a cask of yum to help you feel better along with my prayers*

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Sending a bowl of duck blood soup for strength. It sounds worse than it really is and it does work.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Dear The Tavern.

- Sincerely Rachel
I'm sorry to hear that mate i hope you feel better soon being sick is really not fun ( sends el toro's really awesome and tasty healing soup )

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hope ye get well soon mate, wouldn't be the same with out ye here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Well I seem to be mostly fine now (I still have these weird violent hiccups whenever I eat or drink anything though)

Thanks everyone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
Well I seem to be mostly fine now (I still have these weird violent hiccups whenever I eat or drink anything though)

Thanks everyone
I believe that is cause by swallowing air when you eat. Slow down and take small bites & swallows
I'm so glad your illness has passed and that you're better.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:

Thanks everyone
Glad you're feeling better. Hope the hiccups clear up soon.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
i will send some of my best healing privateers to your house

Ensign
Aug 28, 2014
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
i will send some of my best healing privateers to your house
Mine as well. Get well soon!
-Alexis Alcott , Black Pearl , Molly Moone

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Dear The Tavern.

- Sincerely Rachel
I hate it when i get sick, if you could tell me what you have i could recommend some treatments, (my mom uses essential oils, they work great, and they don't use witchcraft like some people think, and they were used in biblical times too, THEY WORK GREAT!)