Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bugs with Bears

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Well the Grizzly packs have been out for a while now and I have gathered an extensive collection of bears, and I have noticed several bugs that may have slipped through the cracks.
Ghor's Eagles Eyes talent continues to effect nearby Musketeers and Witchdoctors after his death
Ghor's Spider pet has repel boarders, it is a musketeer, I have had many enemies run up to him and he has not repeled any boarders, the talent does nothing.
Laarn's Hedgehog does not use his epic talents at all, he appears to use ranged attacks when he is not using powers, and will not use his talents First Strike, Second Chance, or Riposte. It is also effected by Ghor's Eagle Eyes for whatever reason.
Baar's Shrawk has a power called Eagles Clutches, when it uses the power it will heal some health for each enemy it hits for several turns. He heals one health per enemy, I mean Baar and his pets are great as they are but this doesn't make any sense as it makes 0 difference past level 5.
Not sure if this is just me having bad luck or a bug but Ghor's spider doesn't seem to get the bonus damage from the beastmaster totem unless it is using powers. He gets a damage boost of over 300 but I constantly see it hitting 150-250, since he is the only musketeer pet it might actually be a bug.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Thanks for all the research you have done with the bears Jesse. It will really help them out.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Administrator
Friendly Jesse Pew on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
Well the Grizzly packs have been out for a while now and I have gathered an extensive collection of bears, and I have noticed several bugs that may have slipped through the cracks.
Ghor's Eagles Eyes talent continues to effect nearby Musketeers and Witchdoctors after his death
Ghor's Spider pet has repel boarders, it is a musketeer, I have had many enemies run up to him and he has not repeled any boarders, the talent does nothing.
Laarn's Hedgehog does not use his epic talents at all, he appears to use ranged attacks when he is not using powers, and will not use his talents First Strike, Second Chance, or Riposte. It is also effected by Ghor's Eagle Eyes for whatever reason.
Baar's Shrawk has a power called Eagles Clutches, when it uses the power it will heal some health for each enemy it hits for several turns. He heals one health per enemy, I mean Baar and his pets are great as they are but this doesn't make any sense as it makes 0 difference past level 5.
Not sure if this is just me having bad luck or a bug but Ghor's spider doesn't seem to get the bonus damage from the beastmaster totem unless it is using powers. He gets a damage boost of over 300 but I constantly see it hitting 150-250, since he is the only musketeer pet it might actually be a bug.
Thanks for your report!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*