Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Empire Bundle goes online... new bundle coming?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have submitted this message to start a new thread on this topic, but if, as likely, others have already submitted a new thread mine will be added to the earlier thread. In that case, please forgive any redundancy.

Sometime in the last few hours KI has announced that the Empire Bundle, previously sold by Gamestop, will be available online. (Good news for players outside of the U.S.!). With WIzard101 and previously with Pirate101, the shift of a bundle from a store to KI's online shop generally has meant the release of a new bundle through the store is imminent (for example, the Gamestop Cutthroat Bundle went online shortly before the Empire Bundle was released). So, if this pattern appears again, then GS will soon have a new bundle - and it may well be tied to a new realm, as the Empire Bundle was tied to Aquila. Mind you, when the Admiral's Bundle went online and was quickly replaced by the Hoodoo Bundle*, the new bundle was not tied to the release of a new chapter. So, even if the release of a new bundle is imminent (which is my guess), it may not be tied to new material. On the other hand, it may! Here's hoping!

-Indigo

*Quickly released, that is, for those who could find it in Wal Mart. Lot of people (myself included) had difficulty tracking the Hoodoo bundle down.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
I have submitted this message to start a new thread on this topic, but if, as likely, others have already submitted a new thread mine will be added to the earlier thread. In that case, please forgive any redundancy.

Sometime in the last few hours KI has announced that the Empire Bundle, previously sold by Gamestop, will be available online. (Good news for players outside of the U.S.!). With WIzard101 and previously with Pirate101, the shift of a bundle from a store to KI's online shop generally has meant the release of a new bundle through the store is imminent (for example, the Gamestop Cutthroat Bundle went online shortly before the Empire Bundle was released). So, if this pattern appears again, then GS will soon have a new bundle - and it may well be tied to a new realm, as the Empire Bundle was tied to Aquila. Mind you, when the Admiral's Bundle went online and was quickly replaced by the Hoodoo Bundle*, the new bundle was not tied to the release of a new chapter. So, even if the release of a new bundle is imminent (which is my guess), it may not be tied to new material. On the other hand, it may! Here's hoping!

-Indigo

*Quickly released, that is, for those who could find it in Wal Mart. Lot of people (myself included) had difficulty tracking the Hoodoo bundle down.
Nice observations there. You could be onto something. I hope you are right.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I hope there is a new bundle release, what theme could it be ? I'm hoping for a Valencia themed bundle,that would be a nice addition or something else like a hint of the new world. It's also good news for those who have no game stop near by.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I would imply that there would be a new bundle that has a housing dungeon in it, like Wizard101's three select bundles that do, currently, but I would, & perhaps do, expect something different out of a new P101 bundle.

We can all hope for something different, can we?