Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This is my first post

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2013
Hello everybody, since this is my first post, I just wanted to say hello everybody. I am excited to finally post. I am a level 65 buccaneer and I am looking forward to the new update.

BUCCANEERS ARE AWESOME!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Buccaneer of Power on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
Hello everybody, since this is my first post, I just wanted to say hello everybody. I am excited to finally post. I am a level 65 buccaneer and I am looking forward to the new update.

Welcome to the Message Boards, Buccaneer of Power! We're a friendly ( sometimes ) helpful bunch and I hope your next post has some interesting comments!

Commodore
May 31, 2009

Hey there, and welcome to the Message Boards! Glad to have you here, and I will be keeping an eye out for your future posts!

Captain
May 16, 2011

Buccaneer of Power, welcome to the Message Boards.

As a quick summary of these boards:

Fun, somewhat random, has many discussions, many titles as well. Many. MANY. Titles. Remember that.

Anyway, welcome, <insert extra greetings here>, and you are now a Message Board Marauder.

~ Thunder

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Welcome to the message boards, Buccaneer of power!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Welcome to the message boards.
Glad. to have you Marauding with us

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013

Hello and welcome to the message boards! Were glad to have you along you'll find some good post by none other than ChrissyTh' Blesser Valkoor the Victorious Anicorbie and The Hoodoo Master

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Welcome to the boards, buccaneer of power! we are glad to have you! i am sure that you will fit right in! :D

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013

Welcome Buccaneer of Power, I was excited too when I was posting my first post, holding onto an idea in my head and sharing it. I am looking forward to the next update too and I really do hope it will be coming out very soon.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Welcome to the boards! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Also having just made a buccaneer (Like yesterday) I soloed up to the isle of doom without dying or losing any companions! They really are a fun class to play as.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Hello Buccaneer of Power and welcome to the message boards.

We are very happy to have you aboard and gladly welcome you as a marauder-- the proud, noble, prestigious and legendary name given to any and all that make the long and perilous journey to these boards. Thank you for the very friendly "hello" and I'm sure a bunch of scurvy scallywags will be sending some right back at ya! It's always nice to "see" a new face here and we hope you enjoy your time spent posting and sharing in the piratical fun. There's lots of great people here, helpful information to be found and a wonderful cast of KI team members that offer up insight, support and even some hilariousness mixed in.

I am Valkoor and I too have a maxed Buccaneer.....and I think they are pretty awesome as well! After a little bit of dabbling in the other classes, I'm beginning to suspect that tharrr be awesomeness aplenty offered up by all of the classes. But the Buck class saw me through my maiden voyage throughout the Spiral against our clunking, dastardly and nefarious foes, so it holds a special place in this pirate's heart. Oh, sorry I often get sentimental when I think about my Buccaneer whoopin' up on some tin cans, frog legs, breakfast food and such.

So, I say again-- after beating up some Trogs, kick up those clogs and enjoy your stay here...we surely look forward to you posting along side us.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
Hello and welcome to the message boards! Were glad to have you along you'll find some good post by none other than ChrissyTh' Blesser Valkoor the Victorious Anicorbie and The Hoodoo Master
And the Duke. DO NOT forget the Duke.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Welcome to the message boards. Now you've topped out your buccanneer, you planning on trying a different style pirate?

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
The master of dragons is correct! They helped start me out and are sure to help you as well, my Buccaneer friend!

Welcome aboard!
- Jack

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
And the Duke. DO NOT forget the Duke.
And yes The Duke

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
And don't forget Sparticus32 or Virtuous Anne Radcliffe or CDeWinter or Misty Dragon13 or....... Well the list can go on and on.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ahoy there mate, welcome aboard to message boards hope ye have a blast ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
And don't forget Sparticus32 or Virtuous Anne Radcliffe or CDeWinter or Misty Dragon13 or....... Well the list can go on and on.
Well let's just say everyone it be to hard to name everyone

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Sorry, this may be a late welcome to the the boards, I only just returned from the middle of nowhere.
But here it is, Bienvenue!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
If we went to name all of us, we'd end up sounding like seals with all of the times we'd have to say 'or'.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
and the warrior don't forgot the warrior XD

anyway welcome to the message boards buccaneer of power you'll meet some really great people hear this is also the stop if you want to know something or ask for help plus we make parties and events and we post theroy's we mostly make events and parties and wait for the next update to come if you need any help just call on the warrior!

help given

THE WARRIOR

no fee ( or is there? )

we also put tips on here to just a btw

monkey.GIVE US BACK OUR GOLDEN MONKEY.

well shoot i gotta run have a great day in the skyways see you later!

fearless talon Lewis

i am a warrior mess with me you will get my blade

Captain
May 16, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
If we went to name all of us, we'd end up sounding like seals with all of the times we'd have to say 'or'.
Tell me about it - granted we didn't lose ourselves trying to name everyone(Warrior021U or Indigo Ring or Jack Morgan 933 or Indigo Ring or Warrior021U or etc.) - but still, we'd lose ourselves either way.