Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random Stuff

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
I just have a bunch of random things that I would like to see added to Pirate101.
  1. Some way of telling which realms have a lot of players in your area. Usually, when I'm on a really hard dungeon, I switch to a crowded realm to find help. The thing is, crowded realms usually have a lot of people in the central areas and not a lot in the actual questing areas.
  2. I am stuck on the Silver Stallion in Cool Ranch. I cannot defeat it even with other people. I am a level 20 and I use the Chicken Ranger, the Bison Scout and the Unicorn Duelist. When the Unicorn dies I use Ratbeard. I think that the Silver Stallion should be easier.
  3. The Unicorn Duelist should have higher health. He almost always gets defeated in my battles.

I could probably think of more things which I think could be improved, but these are the ones which I thought of just now.

From,
Strong Rogan Tiller
Level 20

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
balance758 on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
I just have a bunch of random things that I would like to see added to Pirate101.
  1. Some way of telling which realms have a lot of players in your area. Usually, when I'm on a really hard dungeon, I switch to a crowded realm to find help. The thing is, crowded realms usually have a lot of people in the central areas and not a lot in the actual questing areas.
  2. I am stuck on the Silver Stallion in Cool Ranch. I cannot defeat it even with other people. I am a level 20 and I use the Chicken Ranger, the Bison Scout and the Unicorn Duelist. When the Unicorn dies I use Ratbeard. I think that the Silver Stallion should be easier.
  3. The Unicorn Duelist should have higher health. He almost always gets defeated in my battles.

I could probably think of more things which I think could be improved, but these are the ones which I thought of just now.

From,
Strong Rogan Tiller
Level 20
1. Is Team-up available for this quest? If not, do you have friends on-line? If that fails then go to the busy realm ( usually Avery and Blind Mew ) Go to Avery's Court and just ask for help.
2. I see that you're attempting this quest at a lower level than most, Do some side quests to raise your level, what is your equipment like? Are you still using level 15 gear? Try up-grading your gear.
3. Ridolfo is a swashbuckler, as such, they have terrible health, I suggest you raise his dodge and agility.
4.The Silver Stallion is an easy battle, IF you have good gear, an appropriate level, with well-trained and leveled companions.
Have you been using companion management? Take a break from questing and set your companions to Brawlin' for experience, Plunderin' for gold or if they're at the same or higher level than you, get them Keelhawlin'.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
The silver stallion isn't that hard of a fight. Try going to a different mix of crew -- or are these your only higher level crew members?

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
I always keep my companions and gear leveled up. Now I'm doing side quests. Thanks!

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
Thanks! I have finished the Silver Stallion and I am now level 31 and just rescued Billy the Kid.

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
More random stuff: Monquista is too short. Also, PVP needs some major changes. They need to add some way of joining a PVP match that has already started and make there be more than just two battles possible per realm.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
balance758 on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
More random stuff: Monquista is too short. Also, PVP needs some major changes. They need to add some way of joining a PVP match that has already started and make there be more than just two battles possible per realm.
In my opinion of Monquista is that it is just fine the way it is (then again my least favorite world is Monquista).
Second thing:
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Third Thing:
Ya, that would be great.