Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unable to obtain the Pirata Gigante badge

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I have slaved over my computer to finish every monquistan quest and I still have not gotten the badge.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If you send an email to support@pirate101.com, they will be able to help you figure out what you are missing.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
Their service was not helpful, what do I do now?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Could you be more specific? What was not helpful?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It's been a while since I was questing in Monquista but I think that I got that badge after coming back to it and completing a few more quests. This was when Gortez was still at Zenda and I think it was just before going through Avernas to Valencia.

Have you tried looking Book 3 Side Quests (since that is what Pirata Gigante Badge is for) up on www.pirate101central.com? I understand that they've got a pretty good collection of all the quests needed for badges.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I feel as if the person was dismissal of the situation and didn't actually use her resources to look at which quest I was missing or if it was a glitch and base her reply off of it. The person told me that they cant reveal spoilers and sent me links to fan sites that I've already looked at. So idk what I do now.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Kieran the Great J... on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
I feel as if the person was dismissal of the situation and didn't actually use her resources to look at which quest I was missing or if it was a glitch and base her reply off of it. The person told me that they cant reveal spoilers and sent me links to fan sites that I've already looked at. So idk what I do now.
Ahoy!

Sorry for the confusion. The answer that support gave is correct, as giving a list of required quests would be a spoiler.

But, in order to verify that there is not a bug, I can attempt to look into the issue further for you. Which character is having this issue?

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

It looks like there's a quest you've overlooked in Puerto Mico. Good luck!

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
Thanks for your assistance, can't wait for the next KI Live! :)