Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Decius, any new Pet Wranglin Pets?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
With all of the new little creatures added, have any been added to the companion Pet Wranglin? Or can we look for these in the future when the story line gets updated?

Community Leader
Wicked Savannah on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
With all of the new little creatures added, have any been added to the companion Pet Wranglin? Or can we look for these in the future when the story line gets updated?
Great question. I was thinking about this last week and forgot to ask. But I agree with you. I would love to see new pets being dropped from Pet Wrangling.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
There are 12 pets that can be acquired via pet wrangling.
I did not add any this round, but I will make sure to sometime soon.

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Sounds great, thank you for the info. Can not wait to see what pops up when the update hits

Community Leader
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Sweet thanks. I did find it interesting that almost ALL pets that were dropped from Pet Wrangling have a hybrid now except for three - Coconut Crawlie, White Tailed Jackalope and Imperial Lion. You can see them in this guide.

That Coconut Crawlie keeps popping up in our theories. My, my, how very interesting. Not only that, Imperial Lion too who's partly purple.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
What level do you/your companions have to get a pet from pet wranglin'? I have one who does it non-stop but they only get equipment and snacks...