Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how to get scrip

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Scrip has a very low drop rate and if your a very low level the chances of getting it are even lower. What level ships do you face

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi there.

Can you imagine a skyway,
As clear and bright as great Achea's,
Flooded with ships and ships,from September to May.

And then,each etruscan vulture is to fall,
Through my summons of the mighty Jinn,the Efreet,
And his flame being the death of them all.

Finally,we all charge on Captain Pluton,
and bring him down ember by ember,
and I do wish I could see his frown,
when he loses each crewmember.

FInally,all I get from sinking ship by ship,
is what can only be called,a bucketload of scrip,
And then spent it bit by bit,
pouring them into the wallet of a viscous squid,

This of course is to say that this evening,I spent some time in a full skyway with a bunch of people,including Paige,and I got a lot of Scrip.
If I remember correctly,I went from 125,to 189.Which,if we were in the test realm,would be awesome.

So...yeah,Ship scrip sink fests are now a much more popular thing,and this update might just get me to level up in Nautical XP.In fact,I pushed to level 41!
Yes I can because not long ago I was in Aquila sinking ships with a least 10 other people. Vulture ships and captain pluton's ship sunk to the bottom of the skyway

Ensign
Jun 27, 2014
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Honestly, I could never stand the Smuggler's Arena. To me, it's not worth sacrificing your companions for some Scrip, even IF it's a lot. I prefer ship hunting and fighting bosses in the skyways. They drop small amounts of Scrip, but it builds up over time. I recommend hunting in Marleybone if you're a max level player, or Valencia if you're a low level character. Also, skyway tower bosses drop AMAZING loot, along with sometimes dropping a large amount of Scrip.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
While doing a promo quest, I find some scrip drops in Moo Shu by sinking Jade fleet. I got 32 additional scrips as a swashbuckler, with help of other players. I guess that is some unexpected discovery or just got lucky.