Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

12 days of the spiral

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
Sence it is December when are the 12 days of the spiral going to start?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
The 12 Days of the Spiral has begun!

The first day is the Charity Bah Humbug mount.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
The 12 Days of the Spiral has begun!

The first day is the Charity Bah Humbug mount.
"Bah... Humbug"... mount? Oh! Wait a minute! I get it! It plays on the literal meaning of how Ebenezer Scrooge said in the old Christmas story, "A Christmas Carol", "Bah, humbug!"! It's hilarious! An amazing new charity mount with an accurate play on Ebenezer's phrase in the story!

Can't wait to see what other new surprises the 12 Days of the Spiral has in store for us!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
"Bah... Humbug"... mount? Oh! Wait a minute! I get it! It plays on the literal meaning of how Ebenezer Scrooge said in the old Christmas story, "A Christmas Carol", "Bah, humbug!"! It's hilarious! An amazing new charity mount with an accurate play on Ebenezer's phrase in the story!

Can't wait to see what other new surprises the 12 Days of the Spiral has in store for us!
Well, Trimond, I'm surprised that you didn't point out that a scorpion isn't a "bug"; but actually an arachnid.
However it is a goofy looking mount.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Oh my goodness a scorpion charity mount, that's one surprise that took me by surprise. KI have some unexpected items for this jolly holidays,now that's something to cheer about. Thank you so much KI.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
Well, Trimond, I'm surprised that you didn't point out that a scorpion isn't a "bug"; but actually an arachnid.
However it is a goofy looking mount.
Actually,where I grew up any arthropods are called bugs.

When I was little,my dad used to call not only bees,flies,mosquitos etc. bugs,but

he also called spiders,scorpions,prawns,lobsters etc. bugs.

In fact,this one time,he even called a turtle a bug.

So,you can see that it's a really ambiguous word.It doesn't have to mean insect,or even an insect and arachnid.

Funny thing is,lesser crustacean,like the Daphnia don't count as bugs in his worldview.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I'm wondering why the Bah, Humbug! mount doesn't have a gumdrop or cork on it's stinger. The Armored Scorpion was protected from accidentally stinging its rider, why not this one?