Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you Ratbeard & Team for the Awesome emote

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Misty, Valkoor & I wanted to express our gratitude and delight at the new luck getting emote in the Test Realm. I posted a thread in Central with the pictures of us showing our appreciation for the silliest fun we have had in quite a while. Please click over and see our hilarity and post your thanks too for a job well done to the wonderful workers at the Pirate side of KingsIsle.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Hilarious photos Chrissy. lol

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It's a real funny & new emote, nonetheless. Sure got us laughing.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Ahoy there!

Yeah,that's right,I'm smiling.Not something that I do much in December,but I am excited as ever!

Honestly,I've proposed this idea once.And I've talked about it with Misty and Chrissy several times,but I never expected it to actually make it into the game!

And I just wanna say,that you guys not only made my day,but probably made my week.(it's not exactly the most fun week....)

So thank you so much!I love being able look silly around my fellow marauder!

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
Misty, Valkoor & I wanted to express our gratitude and delight at the new luck getting emote in the Test Realm. I posted a thread in Central with the pictures of us showing our appreciation for the silliest fun we have had in quite a while. Please click over and see our hilarity and post your thanks too for a job well done to the wonderful workers at the Pirate side of KingsIsle.
Heh, nice photos Chrissy and i really do like the new emote too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy there!

Yeah,that's right,I'm smiling.Not something that I do much in December,but I am excited as ever!

Honestly,I've proposed this idea once.And I've talked about it with Misty and Chrissy several times,but I never expected it to actually make it into the game!

And I just wanna say,that you guys not only made my day,but probably made my week.(it's not exactly the most fun week....)

So thank you so much!I love being able look silly around my fellow marauder!
*Chrissy Hugs* So glad this made your week and what ever is making you down, you just let us get in our sights, and we will Marauder all over it.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I think I laughed the whole time we were taking those. Thank you sooo much for making this emote!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Those photos turned out pretty great and quite hilarious Chrissy! Thanks for posting them for all others to see what fools we are......well, they already had hunches I suppose!

That was probably the most fun I've had and most laughing I have ever done with a virtual pirate wearing horns on his head, while standing on the docks of a Dog, Fox and Cat populated town and while using the words Rubby-Patty in a non hamburger meat tenderizing manner. And that's happened many a times-- so you know it was fun!

Thanks for sharing and for the great time girls!

Scrip cake...Scrip kabobs....Scrip Gumbo....Scrip Casserole....Barbecued Scrip....Fried Scrip....Scrip-to-my-Lou....Scrip Stew....Scrip Linguini....Scrip Scampi.....yep, lots of ways you can make Scrip....Steamed Scrip....Movie Scrip.......what fun that was

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Now try to top this feat! Next, please give us a 'sit' emote! Pretty, pretty pleeeeezeeee!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
Those photos turned out pretty great and quite hilarious Chrissy! Thanks for posting them for all others to see what fools we are......well, they already had hunches I suppose!

That was probably the most fun I've had and most laughing I have ever done with a virtual pirate wearing horns on his head, while standing on the docks of a Dog, Fox and Cat populated town and while using the words Rubby-Patty in a non hamburger meat tenderizing manner. And that's happened many a times-- so you know it was fun!

Scrip cake...Scrip kabobs....Scrip Gumbo....Scrip Casserole....Barbecued Scrip....Fried Scrip....Scrip-to-my-Lou....Scrip Stew....Scrip Linguini....Scrip Scampi.....yep, lots of ways you can make Scrip....Steamed Scrip....Movie Scrip.......what fun that was
Scrip ettoufe, scalloped scrip, scrip on the barbie... lol so many ways to get scrip!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:

"what fools we are"

Indeed.

"That was probably the most fun I've had and most laughing I have ever done with a virtual pirate"

Same here!

"Scrip-to-my-Lou"

Oh noooo there he goes!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
Scrip ettoufe, scalloped scrip, scrip on the barbie... lol so many ways to get scrip!
Ooh, Scrip on the Barbie that's a good one! G'day to ya mate-- I didn't realize you were Austrian! (yeah-- borrowed from Jim Carrey)

Oh and isn't ettoufe a pretty dang cool word to say?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
"what fools we are"

Indeed.

"That was probably the most fun I've had and most laughing I have ever done with a virtual pirate"

Same here!

"Scrip-to-my-Lou"

Oh noooo there he goes!
Oh yes he does!

Scrip-popotamus......Sunset Scrip.....Gaza Scrip......Sirloin Scrip.....Scrip-n-Slide.....Scrip-ple and Eggs.....Scrip knot.....Landing Scrip.....My Dog Scrip.....Gilligan and the Scrip-per.....Scripshaw......Battlescrip.....Nasal Scrips....."Don't give me no Scrip, boy!".....ooh, I'm runnin' low on Scrip.

So many ways to have fun with Scrip!