Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secrets Revealed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2011
Hello fellow pirates now today I have a theory for you.
Now as you know the armada is based off chess. I hope everyone out there is smart enough to know what part each elite member repersents. Everyone knows the Queen/Dame is based off the actually piece. I have seen people disprove this and say that she would be too powerfull and this would not be possible. However what if she is really the big mastermind. Avery has said Kane is the most powerfull, but we have yet to hear Kane himself speak. What if the Queen is the most powerfull. This would approve her theories of being a privateer. She would have controll of all the eiltes. Kane has never been metioned just him being all powerfull. So what if the Queen is the whole mastermind. Kane would still be powerfull, although after we defeat him everyone gets their hopes up and then the Queen appears. She says something along the lines of
"You beat all my brothers, however you have yet to face the strongest elite ME" Just some food to chew on while we wait.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ExpertTrainer on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Now as you know the armada is based off chess. I hope everyone out there is smart enough to know what part each elite member repersents. Everyone knows the Queen/Dame is based off the actually piece. I have seen people disprove this and say that she would be too powerfull and this would not be possible. However what if she is really the big mastermind. Avery has said Kane is the most powerfull, but we have yet to hear Kane himself speak. What if the Queen is the most powerfull. This would approve her theories of being a privateer. She would have controll of all the eiltes. Kane has never been metioned just him being all powerfull. So what if the Queen is the whole mastermind. Kane would still be powerfull, although after we defeat him everyone gets their hopes up and then the Queen appears. She says something along the lines of
"You beat all my brothers, however you have yet to face the strongest elite ME" Just some food to chew on while we wait.
Very interesting speculation, I'll wait to see what develops. I loooove the idea of a powerful female mastermind ( this game seems to lack them ).
My speculations about Dame/ Milady aka the Lady Elite:
1. She's a swashbuckler because the only female Armada we've fought are swashbucklers, also.
2. Kane is 'the first of the clockworks', so I believe she follows his orders.
3. She represents the knight in the chess game.
Remember we know very little about her ( not even her name ) compared to what we know about Kane.
1. First of the clockworks
2. Stronger, faster and smarter than any living being.
3. Supreme Commander of the Armada.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Very interesting speculation, I'll wait to see what develops. I loooove the idea of a powerful female mastermind ( this game seems to lack them ).
1. She's a swashbuckler because the only female Armada we've fought are swashbucklers, also.
Remember we know very little about her ( not even her name ) compared to what we know about Kane.
Hello thank you for your suggestions

1)This would be a fitting role, but I know its intended to be a girl, but nothing really sperates male and females according to the amarda.
2)Yes, I know, but what if she was holding an uprising in the amarda to overthrow their current leader. This is highly unlikey though due to the fact that the amarda are just gears and wires and would not have the emotions to be unhappy.
3)I heard many people say this, but it seems to me Kane would be the horse. Just because the horse is all over the place. Just how Kane is tracking us. Going all over the sprial for the map and more importantly US.

Anyway thank you and have a good day. I doubt that these speculations are true.
Lots of "ifs, buts and coconuts"

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
This is a wonderful theory!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
some interesting thoughts here, but as a somewhat experienced player of both chess and P101 I have a slightly different opinion: although it is true that rooke and Bishop resemble chess pieces, it is important to remember that they were the primary antagonist in marleybone. also, we have no actual evidence or reason to call the Female Elite 'Queen', we just choose to because it is shorter than "female elite". What about Deacon and phule? you could argue that one of them was a 'knight', but what about the other? as for the 'Queen' Being the true mastermind, that is doubtful. even in chess, the queen (while being an extremely dangerous piece) is only truly an exceptionally powerful pawn to the 'king'.

PS: the name of this thread is kind of EXTREMELY presumptuous of you. there were no secrets, and nothing was revealed. just an interesting theory based off well-known trivia.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
A quote I often hear from Chess players... ~"Do not bring your Queen out too early during a match, as she is the most powerful piece in the game and the Queen always protects her King"

Remember that we shouldn't speculate that because the Battle Angels are the only female clockworks we have fought and they are Swashbucklers doesn't mean the Queen automatically falls into the category of being a Swashbuckler considering we are judging her class primarily on her gender and based off what we know from non-elite clockworks.

Kane is most likely truly the first of the clockworks, considering the letter from The Toymakers says he knows how to stop Kane, although just because everyone says Kane this Kane that doesn't mean he truly is the most powerful. Another quote is "It's easy to do anything when no one notices or suspects you".

Just because the Queen is the most powerful piece, doesn't mean she is the most important piece, the King is the most important piece with the Queen following very close behind but let us remember that just like any other piece, Queens, Knights, Bishops and Rooks can be replaced by a mere Pawn, while the King can never be replaced as he holds the fate of the game in his hands.

P.S. I think the Queen's name is Desdemona.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
ExpertTrainer on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello thank you for your suggestions

1)This would be a fitting role, but I know its intended to be a girl, but nothing really sperates male and females according to the amarda.
2)Yes, I know, but what if she was holding an uprising in the amarda to overthrow their current leader. This is highly unlikey though due to the fact that the amarda are just gears and wires and would not have the emotions to be unhappy.
3)I heard many people say this, but it seems to me Kane would be the horse. Just because the horse is all over the place. Just how Kane is tracking us. Going all over the sprial for the map and more importantly US.

Anyway thank you and have a good day. I doubt that these speculations are true.
Lots of "ifs, buts and coconuts"
we used to be tracked by deacon the spymaster i am guessing
who took over

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
we used to be tracked by deacon the spymaster i am guessing
who took over
Phule's knowledge of our whereabouts, including where we have been, where we are and where we will go has yet to be explained...

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Hmm, but in the armada puppet show, doesn't it say how kane is like the all powerful armada king or something?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
That's not exactly all we know...

4.His headquarters are in Cadiz,Valencia.
5.There's a picture of him here.Meaning we know he's a snappy dresser.
6.We also know he is making progress with Celestial COmputations,and we still don't know what exactly they are.
7,He has some plans relating to El Dorado,and they'll be no stopping him.
8.Finally,he's playing the waiting game,and is waiting for us to pull off a heist and take his map pieces,before he tries to claim ours.

Yeah,I think that's it.

Ensign
Mar 07, 2009