Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Great new Puppet Show!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed watching the new Puppet Show about the Minotaur's backstory! Amazing! I didn't know that would be made. Amazing!

Donkey Hotay, once again, you never cease to amaze us with whipping up more Puppet Shows! I thank you again!

There's just some little polish thoughts on that Puppet Show I do have for you to hear, though.

1. In the scene where the transformed Minotaur was chopping his way through Knossos, right where the eruption of Mount Thera began, there should be a mountain in the background behind the city added that represents Mount Thera & it's eruption once the Minotaur was running, destroying the city in his path, & large flaming fireballs rapidly falling down from the sky, hitting the land in that scene & the fireballs centered on hitting the island in the next scene where the island of Knossos was laid to waste in the raging fire before the Immortals withdrew to Olympus in anger & disappointment.

2. In the last scene where the Aquilans presented their offerings to keep the Minotaur imprisoned in the Labyrinth were spurned, & the Aquilans look horrified & the fires go off & the whole scene became dim, it should be revised to make that part of the scene extended by having it completely fade to black, & following that would be the Minotaur's eyes opening in the darkness, snorting off steam, & giving off a crazy evil grin with an echoing evil laughter heard there before the curtains close.

Thanks once again for making these amazing Puppet Shows, Donkey Hotay, as always!

What could be next to place in a new Puppet Show? Maybe, Cao Tzu showing us how to translate Marco Pollo's Map once we get to him? I can only imagine that occurring... someday.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I enjoyed the puppet show as well. Great Job!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Willowydream on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
I enjoyed the puppet show as well. Great Job!
I'm glad you enjoyed the show, too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
What are the origins of Aquilus?
That, while being a question rarely anyone's talked about, is a mystery right now. We'll probably get a backstory of the Golden Eagle that forged the New Empire in Aquila one day.