Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stymphalian Birds are too overpowered!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
I hate these stymphalian birds these should be Nerfed.Because when i was battling them they did over 700 damage to my Sarah Steele and against my Catbeard ko'ed him in two turns! geese these guys seriously should be nerfed.

-Brave Owen level 61 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
qwerty78202 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
I hate these stymphalian birds these should be Nerfed.Because when i was battling them they did over 700 damage to my Sarah Steele and against my Catbeard ko'ed him in two turns! geese these guys seriously should be nerfed.

-Brave Owen level 61 swashbuckler
They're difficult, but are they as bad as those satyrs? Just do a few side quests and make sure your companions are leveled as high as possible. Believe me, you'll be facing tougher opponents than those flying feather dusters.
HYDRA!
SCYLLA SPAWN!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Your a swashbuckler and more than enough of a match for them. If you think the enemy is going to lay down and die because you stepped in the room you got another thing coming. Utilize your companions who have more defense and beat them back like I know you can!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I have found, if my level is 65 (cap max at the moment) and the Companions I am using have a level of at least 64, that I can usually defeat the enemies in Aquila. I might lose 1 Companion but that is usually the maximum defeated. Suggest you level up yourself and your Companions.

Ensign
Jun 03, 2012
Trust me, those birds are the least of your problems. The Hydra, the Scylla, and the minotaur are waiting for you. My strategy agasint them were try to use musketeers if you can. If you like to use close range, distance them so you get first hit. Level up your companions or do side quests to level yourself up.
I didn't have much problem with them. Maybe its because I am obsessed with health and long range. I don't know, but try to make your companions the birds level. Also try to look at what Epics they have so you know what to use on them. Ex. The enemy has riposte. Make sure if you lose the next battle chose companions with good accuracy. Hope this helped!

Olivia Freeman 65
Strong Alexis Strong 65
Strong Tyler Kirk 65
Blaze Freeman 18