Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Capes

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 30, 2009
Ok this isn't a big issue but it kind of bothers me. For those of you who agree please reply to this post so we can get KI to fix it.

So as we all know the weapons in this game are kind of epic. Many of them are slung across the players back either because they are so big or just look cool that way. Now one of my favorite looks on this game is the gladiator clothing cause its just so macho looking. But here is the problem! For some reason the makers of Pirates made it so that items slung across the back are incompatible with the Aquila clothing that has capes. As I played this I got really excited about having pirate who is armor clad with a huge weapon across is back. But was disappointed to find out the weapon (or shield) vanishes. Making you look completely unarmed in most cases.

Is there a reason for this? Please respond KI and tell me if this is able to be fixed or if I should just give up on that combo. For those who read this let me know what you think.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Maybe the weapon should just be at the waist instead of the back or maybe the pirate should be able to hold the weapon in their hand.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
It looks like Edna Mode is working with KingsIsle to guarantee we never have capes.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
No capes for KI.