Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next World

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Hello my name is Randomized Olaf
Let's talk about the next world. I have seen that most people think the next world is Kroktopia. It does talk about Kroktopia at the last part of Aquila. If the next world is Kroktopia, maybe Kingsisle could let Pirate101 and Wizard101 connect in that world. Pirates could be friends with wizards! I know that Wizard101's max level players probably want a new world. Maybe Kingsisle could make a new Kroktopian world for the wizards. Of course that world would be one of our worlds too. Of course Kingsisle would probably want the Kroktopian world to be different from Kroktopia. I know I'm probably mixing your brain up right now Since this is only about a Kroktopian world, I would like you guys to reply about a different new world. You can also reply about the world Kroktopia. Maybe if you are a max level in Wizard101 and Pirate101, you could explain to us a good world for both of the games.

From your favorite Olaf, to you!
Have a snowy Winter

Ensign
Jul 26, 2014
I think it will be grizzlhim because of the new pack that was relased
Pls ignor my spelling

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
We will be visiting Valencia again, but after that I feel like we may visit Polaris, then Krokotopia and possibly Darkmoor, I kind of feel like we might not be getting all the map pieces until a few worlds, the next arc would probably start with El Dorado.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
I want to go to El Dorado, personally...I was wondering what the story would be...and I got something! So I was wondering- what if those born in El Dorado supposedly has (literal, like, melted metal) gold running through their blood and were being kidnapped, etc, by evil groups such as the Armada, and because of your grudge, you help them. That would be cool, I think.

Let me know what you think!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As a pirate101 player I would like to visit Polaris,Darkmoor and maybe if it's okay with Ambrose Wizard City.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I really want it to either be Krokotopia because, one, we would get some pretty cool witchdoctor companions, I mean come on, think about it, and two I absolutely loved Krokotopia in Wizard101, OR, I want it to be Grizzleheim, because one, I would really want some kind of Raven companion that looks like Medea in Aquilla.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
At the end of the game its proven that we go to Valencia.

In my honest opinion though, I want to have a dragonspyre world ( Yes we have one, its just a skyway ) Like, Have a skyway blocked by the ghosts that haunt when the "Drake" made it into flames. And then have Kane like malistaire, He worked with him to get into some kind of temple with the last piece and, One of the class trainers ( The most hot headed, since Cyrus drake was the most hot headed In my opinion on wizard on the malistaire fight)

And like Have him like trapped, in a coma perhaps?
And then you have to fight kane himself and bring him down to pieces, and then perhaps you could get the badge "Savoir of all skyways?"

This would be the final world of the first section though, like morganthe or whatnot'''

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
I like the idea of a crossover, but I don't think it would work. The gameplay styles are completely different. What would happen if a wizard and a pirate got in the same fight. I suppose they could just interact in a commons like area but, they'd have to fight separately.
-Sarcastic Samantha Kirk, level 10 Musketeer

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014