Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Start, Stop, and Continue.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
This is a little idea I came up with to get a handle on my fellow players opinions and express my own in a simple format for KI to HOPEFULLY take a look at and consider. its simple really: say something you would like to see started, then something you would like to see stopped, and finally something you think they should keep doing.

Example:
Start: Something they should add or a new idea you would like to see promoted
Stop: Something that you don't like, and why you don't like it.
Continue: something already in the game that you like.

So, Here is mine:
Start: making some form of punishment for players that don't go all the way to the top of the tower
Stop: having quests where we have to do a ton of ship combat to get items with a supremely low drop rate.
Continue: reading these threads and being awesome.

Note: this thread is absolutely open to any and all staff, it would be a delight to get some of the opinions of the KI staff.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
This is a good idea but, about the punishment for someone who doesn't go all the way up the tower, this isn't very fair. What if someone had to go because of an emergency he/she wasn't informed about? They'd get punished for no reason.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Blixet on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
This is a little idea I came up with to get a handle on my fellow players opinions and express my own in a simple format for KI to HOPEFULLY take a look at and consider. its simple really: say something you would like to see started, then something you would like to see stopped, and finally something you think they should keep doing.

Example:

So, Here is mine:
Start: making some form of punishment for players that don't go all the way to the top of the tower
Stop: having quests where we have to do a ton of ship combat to get items with a supremely low drop rate.

Note: this thread is absolutely open to any and all staff, it would be a delight to get some of the opinions of the KI staff.
Interesting thread idea Blixet!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010

Example:

So, Here is mine:

Good idea, but i had to go wash dishes and then my game logged me out mid tower run. I had no idea that would happen, so it's not usually fair.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Start: Some companions seem inferior to others, I think they should be balanced out by every companion getting the same amount of talents and at least one epic that we can choose.

Stop: Nothing, the game is great already.

Continue: Adding new companions(obsessed face)

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
i can already see Ratbeard's

Start: being awesome (oh wait, i already am)

Stop: complaining, things always work out in the end

Continue: being nefarious

Captain
Dec 01, 2012

Example:

So, Here is mine:

Well...to be fair,some people do have to leave.Okay,picture this situation,you're a middle-aged man who works in stocks,and you haven't been up all night due to intense insomnia.Then,your job is getting harder and harder,and after a long stressful day you want to relax.

So,you log into Pirate101(YAY!) for the first time,in a week,and Chrissy is online,and Esperanza,and...uh...me?

ANyways,you ask the three of usif we wanna do the tower?We say yes.

And then,in the middle of the battle,in the fire room,you get a heart attack,and leave the tower,to get to the emergency room.

Do you really deserve a punishment?

Also,quite a bit of teams I have met,by design don't want to make it to the top,they want it shorter,and they only want the drops from the nefarious Five so they play it until the Nefarious Five.

So....not too sure how it would work...

Anyways:

Start:Creating better codes for Head Patting Tummy Rubbing systems to improve drop rates,like the ones Ratbeard was working on.
Stop:With the Bacon Ignited Lotion!It's too stinky...
Continue:Making funny puns.

Oh wait,I think I should put something a bit more serious...

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
i see what you all mean by the punishment for players that leave early, and you are all absolutely right, but. . . . . but nothing. your all absolutely right. so, let me make a new start.

Start: bringing back the only thing related to pirate101 that is MORE nefarious than the Tower of Moo Manchu: A certain visually impaired cat's musings . . . .