Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Music in Tumbleweed Skyway in Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi everyone! Its been a while since I've made a post because I haven't had much time lately and I noticed that the music in the Tumbleweed Skyway in Cool Ranch is the Monquista combat theme. Its so annoying to me since when I first went through the game it had its own theme and Monquista just doesn't fit in Cool Ranch. I hope that the theme can be reversed back to the original skyway theme!

The Loyal Swashbuckler,
Noble Ryan Thompson

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Its supposed to be this way, I asked this a LOOOONG time ago. Believe me.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I did remember Tumbleweed fittingly having it's Skyway theme before they mistakenly placed the Monquista combat theme. I think you're right about this. Before that, it was unfitting as we battled the enemies in the Skyway as it played that combat theme, and now, with that theme playing, it's even more unfitting as we sail that Skyway.

Pirates that sailed that Skyway should be pretty much noticing this right now, even if there are some who don't.

This should be properly balanced to accommodate that in. Anybody agree?