Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeers Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
Does anyone know what some good musketeer weapons are? And how and where to get them? They can also be shooty/stabby weapons too. I saw a couple of people with the nova blaster? Or something like that. So could you help me please, thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GiNgErBoSs on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
Does anyone know what some good musketeer weapons are? And how and where to get them? They can also be shooty/stabby weapons too. I saw a couple of people with the nova blaster? Or something like that. So could you help me please, thank you.
Hi Ginger Boss, welcome to the message boards.
A lot of this will depend on your level. Those Nova Blasters come from The Nefarious Tower and that is best done by a max level pirate. There are lots of good weapons out there, just depends on what your level is.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
Oh I forgot to say that I was max lvl my fault. And where does that Neferous quest come from? is the the tower of Man Moocho?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
GiNgErBoSs on Oct 14, 2014 wrote:
Oh I forgot to say that I was max lvl my fault. And where does that Neferous quest come from? is the the tower of Man Moocho?
You need to do all of the Moo Manchu sidequests first, and then you get it from Lord Chagatai. The Nefarious 5 drop the Novablaster, and as of right now, it is an extremely powerful weapon, giving you True Grit 1 and the move Novablast, hitting all enemies and props on the board. As Chrissy said, it is best done at Lvl. 65, to get the best gear and weapons. Good Luck! I got the Novablaster on my 2nd go, but it is still very rare.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GiNgErBoSs on Oct 14, 2014 wrote:
GO to the town cryer in front of Avery's office. He should have the quest for you IF you have done all the Moo Manchu quests in Mooshu. Then just follow your nose. Wait! no thats: Follow your quest arrow.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
I have the quest for the tower but i was waiting till i finished Aquila to be supa strong

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
There is one weapon that drops from the last boss in Aquila, (Antinous) and its 190 damage and 4 (5 with sniper talent) range. However if you are willing to do the grind of the moo tower, go for the novabladter. But on my musketeer i can safely say i have gambled over 3000 crowns and done the fight maybe 15 times with still no novablaster!