Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My idea on the new update

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
I'm a long time player of Pirate101. Been playing since shortly after it came out. I've also been a Wizard player since the times shortly before the Celestia update. On pirate101, I enjoyed questing to level 45 with the luxuries of pets leveling with us, and companions that could be revived through the life fountain-Not 18,000 gold to Miracle Mitch. When the new update came out, I thought it would be amazing. I tried it and questing took twice as long, because of the need to do outside stuff with pets, and wait 3+ hours for companions to revive. I know it won't change. I just wanted to give my honest opinion on it.

I put this in this section because I read the description of the tavern and it basically says anything about P101, so I put it here. -Ian Milford, Shooting down evil since ancient times!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Brian GoldenShade on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
I'm a long time player of Pirate101. Been playing since shortly after it came out. I've also been a Wizard player since the times shortly before the Celestia update. On pirate101, I enjoyed questing to level 45 with the luxuries of pets leveling with us, and companions that could be revived through the life fountain-Not 18,000 gold to Miracle Mitch. When the new update came out, I thought it would be amazing. I tried it and questing took twice as long, because of the need to do outside stuff with pets, and wait 3+ hours for companions to revive. I know it won't change. I just wanted to give my honest opinion on it.

I put this in this section because I read the description of the tavern and it basically says anything about P101, so I put it here. -Ian Milford, Shooting down evil since ancient times!
True, the recent updates have certainly ratcheted up the difficulty, haven't they?

Of course, in my opinion, it is better this way. Now, strategy is IMPERATIVE to success. the old way, there was no real punishment for doing poorly in a fight. now we have to watch out for our crew, because if we don't the penalties are severe. Now our crews are tools rather than fodder.

just my two cents.

Matthew Walker 65 32

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Just use different companions. You should have lots of good companions to fight with.