Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween companion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i want a wolf SCORCEROR... any other halloween companion suggestion post here :)

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I always wanted to recruit Capt. Gunn, with him walking around with his skull in his hand.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Headless Horseman companion.

Rides on his horse with a sword and can hit more than one enemy in a round.

"Charge!" *Slash* "Charge!" *Slash*

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
I will like a witch companion or a scarecrow companion.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
galliard1 on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
I always wanted to recruit Capt. Gunn, with him walking around with his skull in his hand.
Yes! Perfect, Galliard!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is some cool Halloween Companions ideas below.

A dark elf from Darkmoor- (female ) Similar to Valdima's appearance but have red hair and pale skin in appearance and green eyes. But her gear will be like a dark robe,holding a magic staff of some sort. With witch hunter, mojo echo and raided spell abilities would be a great companion to add to the crew.

A skeleton archer-( male ) An archer from Avalon,with a middle age style gear,holding a long bow and flaming arrows flames are spooky green in color.With return fire, double tap and true girt abilities. This makes a good long ranged attacker.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Name: Sleepy Hollow
Species: Treant
Class: Witchdoctor
Quest / How to Get: Witchdoctor class exclusive companion or Darkmoor quest
Weapon of Choice: Mojo Staff
Abilities: Improved Mojo Blast 2, Mojo Echo, Coward's Bane, "Haunting Hollows" (summons four Treants to battle)
Description: tall, looks like a Treant, Witchdoctor necklace, green mojo glowing in his eyes and hands