Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hoodoo Bundle :(

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 22, 2010
If I'm correct, the Hoodoo Bundle prepaid card was released in February this year. My question is, does anyone know why the Hoodoo Bundle still hasn't been in Walmart on the shelves? I have tried everything at the stores and still, Walmart hasn't put anything on their website and no one in the stores know anything about it. Anyone know why this is?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Different Walmart stores order different inventory. If your local store does not typically sell many game cards, then they will not stock them. We have two small Walmarts in our two towns, one only carries xbox and other mainstream-type gift cards, the other finally got the Hoodoo Bundle after a few months. I asked several people about it, and finally found someone who knew how to look up the fact that they were getting some.

You just need to be persistent with your local Walmart store, if they carry the Wizard101 and other game cards. Look at all of the pegs in the game card section and see if you can find the Hoodoo Bundle item label on one. That's what I did, and showed it to the employee. That's when they said "Oh, yeah, I guess we probably have some of those in the back." Also - sometimes people put cards on the wrong pegs, so you may want to flip through the stacks.

The final option is to take in the UPC code for the card as ask if they will order one for you. Someone over on Pirate101central did that.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
TroxLucktri on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
If I'm correct, the Hoodoo Bundle prepaid card was released in February this year. My question is, does anyone know why the Hoodoo Bundle still hasn't been in Walmart on the shelves? I have tried everything at the stores and still, Walmart hasn't put anything on their website and no one in the stores know anything about it. Anyone know why this is?
The availability of bundles is based on location. There are plenty of Hoodoo Bundles on Walmart shelves in my area. You need to contact Walmart or the card distributor for the reason why (KI does not control the availability of cards).

One-eyed Jack has already addressed this:

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/hoodoo-bundle-8ad6a418440156c8014428a3250611a5/8ad6a415449189860144b6b52711658f?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a415449189860144b6b52711658f

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy and I talked about this, since both of us live near the same Walmart. They didn't get the card for a while, and I managed to get it on the day it arrived. They flew off the shelf pretty fast, since here where I live, A LOT of kids are expert gamers. If you ever go on vacation, try some Walmarts in the towns/cities you visit, and you may find it. Trust me, it will work out in the end.

Ensign
May 06, 2012
Like the above posts said, not every Walmart will have them. Some will choose to order them, some won't. If you are truly desperate of buying one, go to another town. My estimation is about half will have them.

-Ian Milford, Shooting down evil since ancient times