Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The No-Trade items of Moo Manchu Tower

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 09, 2010
So, I've been recently been farming the Nefarious 5 with my level 65 and I have been receiving class weapons. I have a level 65 that I have been grinding with on the moo manchu tower and no luck with my
class based weapon. I was wondering if you guys could remove the no-trade on the Nefarious drops so I don't have to spend hours on trying to get something I have plenty of (I got 5 of the weapon). This would be a very helpful feature for the people who don't like grinding on the towers.

Level 65 Loyal Tyrone
Level 65 Patrick Templeton
Level 58 Mark

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Silly Purrate on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
So, I've been recently been farming the Nefarious 5 with my level 65 and I have been receiving class weapons. I have a level 65 that I have been grinding with on the moo manchu tower and no luck with my
class based weapon. I was wondering if you guys could remove the no-trade on the Nefarious drops so I don't have to spend hours on trying to get something I have plenty of (I got 5 of the weapon). This would be a very helpful feature for the people who don't like grinding on the towers.

Level 65 Loyal Tyrone
Level 58 Mark
i got the staff from the tower and i want to give it to my witch i agree with this

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Silly Purrate on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:

Level 65 Loyal Tyrone
Level 58 Mark
Hi Silly Purrate, welcome to the Message Boards.
That particular idea has been quite vocally expressed here and Ratbeard has told us to save our cool stuff and keep it safe as he is working hard to change things to help us out. Just put the goods in your bank and let him work his magic and we shall see the fruits of his labor soon.

Developer
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Ratbeard on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
Yep.
What does it mean!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dead Eye Luke on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
What does it mean!
He is agreeing with the post above his

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
What does it mean!
It means he's working on getting the no-trade policy changed. Hold on to those rare items!