Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Statue not Appearing in Cave of the Gorgon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I was doing the instance Cave of the Gorgon for the quest "Bring Me My Bow" with another player, and when they collected the statue required for the quest, it disappeared, with me unable to collect it, and it never reappeared. I tried doing the instance again twice, but both times I would get to the end, only to find that the statue was missing. Please fix this issue, as I am unable to complete the quest without it.
My character, Obnoxious Jack, is Level 65.
Quest Name: "Bring Me My Bow"
This bug occurs each time I try to do the quest, but only on the one character.
I was playing with 1 other person.
I was the only one to experience this issue.
Yes, I can reproduce the bug, It occurs each and every time I enter the cave.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
deeman080 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
I was doing the instance Cave of the Gorgon for the quest "Bring Me My Bow" with another player, and when they collected the statue required for the quest, it disappeared, with me unable to collect it, and it never reappeared. I tried doing the instance again twice, but both times I would get to the end, only to find that the statue was missing. Please fix this issue, as I am unable to complete the quest without it.
My character, Obnoxious Jack, is Level 65.
Quest Name: "Bring Me My Bow"
This bug occurs each time I try to do the quest, but only on the one character.
I was playing with 1 other person.
I was the only one to experience this issue.
Yes, I can reproduce the bug, It occurs each and every time I enter the cave.
Hi Deeman, welcome to the message boards.
Yup that certainly sounds like a bug. For a workaround until it is squashed, perhaps try switching realms and maybe that will reset the dungeon better.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
I've experienced a similar bug with things not loading on my PC. Try walking up to it and pressing 'X' or whatever. Sometimes it just doesn't load.