Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question on Sneaky Sneaky

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
Can someone clarify 2 questions on Sneaky Sneaky?

First - What is the difference between levels 1 and 2 of Sneaky Sneaky? One of my offspring Thresher Sharks ended up with Sneaky Sneaky 2, but the wiki doesn't even list the skill. Does the level affect the probability chance of the pet hiding?

Second - If you bred a pet to have both Sneaky 1 and 2, and got both on the same pet, would they stack into a level 3 version? (Or any other passive Talent for that matter)

Thanks in advance.

Developer
DocJG on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Can someone clarify 2 questions on Sneaky Sneaky?

First - What is the difference between levels 1 and 2 of Sneaky Sneaky? One of my offspring Thresher Sharks ended up with Sneaky Sneaky 2, but the wiki doesn't even list the skill. Does the level affect the probability chance of the pet hiding?

Second - If you bred a pet to have both Sneaky 1 and 2, and got both on the same pet, would they stack into a level 3 version? (Or any other passive Talent for that matter)

Thanks in advance.
  • Each higher rank of Sneaky Sneaky makes your pet more likely to successfully hide at the end of the round.
  • Yes, rank 1 and rank 2 will combine into rank 3.

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Very nice, thanks Ratbeard. Looks like I've got some pet fusing to do.