Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Budd is my buddy but where does he come from?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
So come sit down, my boat is open to all. Tonight I have invited all of you to discuss where is the spiral bosun budd comes from. At first glance he appears to be human BUT why then does he have ony three fingers? And why only four toes? Now I also counted my pirates fingers... five. So my dear pirates what is bosun budd and all other drowned zombies? Blind Mew I know you havent been on recently but if you see this please answer. NOW PIRATES DISCUSS! please?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
the purple captian on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
So come sit down, my boat is open to all. Tonight I have invited all of you to discuss where is the spiral bosun budd comes from. At first glance he appears to be human BUT why then does he have ony three fingers? And why only four toes? Now I also counted my pirates fingers... five. So my dear pirates what is bosun budd and all other drowned zombies? Blind Mew I know you havent been on recently but if you see this please answer. NOW PIRATES DISCUSS! please?
Bosun Budd might have a slight chance of coming from Darkmoor, considering other things like him are in fact from Darkmoor. Bosun Budd might also be created just for fun, like the whole Pirate101 game! Just because the Blind Mew moderated the game to revolve around history doesn't mean the Blind Mew can't have a little fun on creating his own fictional character .

Slick Luke Noble, Level 65 Musketeer
Strong Andy Armstrong, Level 65 Privateer

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
according to the game itself, bosun budd was a normal human like us, until Miranda, it turned everyone undead, so what you have to consider is his human side, aka the time he was alive before miranda

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
There are several drowned zombies/pirates that come from Celestia.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Bosun Budd might have a slight chance of coming from Darkmoor, considering other things like him are in fact from Darkmoor. Bosun Budd might also be created just for fun, like the whole Pirate101 game! Just because the Blind Mew moderated the game to revolve around history doesn't mean the Blind Mew can't have a little fun on creating his own fictional character .

Slick Luke Noble, Level 65 Musketeer
Strong Andy Armstrong, Level 65 Privateer
Pretty sure "Zombie" actually means a dead guy

3 fingers 4 toes might just mean he's lost them over the years as a rotting ol' man.

Dead-Eye Luke, Level 65