Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for new Spring/Easter pet

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I know Spring is a long way off, but figured if they actually liked the idea, it would be better to say something now.

Here's my idea; you can buy a special seasonal egg in the Crown Shop. It automatically comes in your crew colors, but before it hatches you can take it to the Dye merchant and change the colors to any you like. This is, of course, what makes it appropriately 'seasonal', what with the coloring of eggs at this time of year.

When it hatches, it becomes a skarakeet with plumage matching the colors of the egg shell! What do you think?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
What a fun idea.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Admiral
May 30, 2010
galliard1 on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
I know Spring is a long way off, but figured if they actually liked the idea, it would be better to say something now.

Here's my idea; you can buy a special seasonal egg in the Crown Shop. It automatically comes in your crew colors, but before it hatches you can take it to the Dye merchant and change the colors to any you like. This is, of course, what makes it appropriately 'seasonal', what with the coloring of eggs at this time of year.

When it hatches, it becomes a skarakeet with plumage matching the colors of the egg shell! What do you think?
The only change I would suggest is that it comes plain white and you dye it the colors you want the pet at the time you purchase it, rather than have to go to the dye shop and spend gold.