Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think Mustang Sally needs a promotion....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Mustang Sally is one of my favorite companions to use, and I love her dodging ability. But sadly, she doesn't get a promotion to allow her to look better, and to get more epic talents. Hopefully a promotion for Mustang Sally is being considered.

Paul the Level 60

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I thought she was supposed to get one during this last update what happened?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Same goes with Hawkules, he should get steel armour and his weapon has spikes on it.

Luke lvl 60

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
I thought she was supposed to get one during this last update what happened?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
It was a typo. I think that was supposed to be in the next update, whenever that it is.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
qheh222 on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Same goes with Hawkules, he should get steel armour and his weapon has spikes on it.

Luke lvl 60
Hawkules will most likely get one in book 17 or 18. They wait 2 or 3 books before giving out promos.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I love Mustang Sally too, an excellent fighter with her own panache, but another epic for her and a chance to tweak up her talents would be very welcome indeed. It would be nice to see Mustang Sally get promotions too simply to put her more on a par with her dashing husband, el Toro (er, Don Rodrigo).

I do think though she looks fabulous in her gown as it stands, and her beautiful hair with its adornments. (My Mustang Sally is a vision in pink, and you can imagine how pretty that is. Though I have seen Sally in green, and white, etc. and she looks lovely in all those cases) Hard to imagine her to look better than she already does, as she is stunning.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I agree Mustang Sally should get a promotion. I have an idea for her quest and how she could look. Maybe she tells you that she got a note that someone had robbed her and el toro's villa. So once you come back everything is broken and you will have to find who did this and why. Then you find out that it was a gang called "The Froggo Robbers" who were once the biggest and most deadly gang until El Toro played them. But Mustang Sally and El Toro never dared to tell you. And now they want to take over what was theres before
I was thinking that maybe once you put the gang to an end that then Mustang Sally feels like she can go and focus on your quests again. I was thinking that once she gets promoted then she could have a hat and a cape like El Toro and she can get one new epic
What do you guys think

Blaze Eastman lvl 63 Swashbuckler

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Seeing as Mustang Sally can be bought in the crown shop, she might only be promoted using gold such as other companions, although The Magnificent Seven could be bought from the crown shop and you could still do their promotion quests. But I find it more fitting for her to have a promotion quest as she plays a big role in the Cool Ranch storyline and she doesn't seem like a character that should be promoted using currency, maybe she will have a promotion quest available at lv70 :3