Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for a completely new world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Hi everyone!

As much as I love returning to old worlds or worlds we've heard of before, sometimes I feel like a completely new, never before referenced world would be nice. As such, I think a Persian Empire based world would be incredible! The Persian Empire was an immense empire spanning from Egypt to Macedonia and Thrace all the way to India at its peak. It had four main dynasties of rulers, but the first, the Achaemenids, was the largest and most notable of all of them. There was so much going on in Persia at the time that would be so much fun to play through in Pirate101, and I would love to explore the lost city of Persepolis in game!

Persepolis was this massive, incredibly wealthy capital that Darius, the most accomplished Achaemenid, built as a symbol of his power as well as a means of centralizing the Persian government. Alexander the Great burned it to the ground when he conquered Persia, but from the ruins that remain we can tell that it was truly spectacular. I think a world like this would be inhabited mainly by rams and goats. After all, the very first Achaemenid was known as "Cyrus the Shepherd." However, Persia was also the birthplace of a religion called Zoroastrianism, which has some truly fantastic looking demons and gods (you should all look them up for reference) that I would love to fight and interact with in Pirate.

Anyway, that's my idea for a truly unique, never before seen world in Pirate101. Now I would like to hear all of yours! Post with your own ideas about a new Pirate101 world

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lordofwinter35 on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone!

As much as I love returning to old worlds or worlds we've heard of before, sometimes I feel like a completely new, never before referenced world would be nice. As such, I think a Persian Empire based world would be incredible! The Persian Empire was an immense empire spanning from Egypt to Macedonia and Thrace all the way to India at its peak. It had four main dynasties of rulers, but the first, the Achaemenids, was the largest and most notable of all of them. There was so much going on in Persia at the time that would be so much fun to play through in Pirate101, and I would love to explore the lost city of Persepolis in game!

Persepolis was this massive, incredibly wealthy capital that Darius, the most accomplished Achaemenid, built as a symbol of his power as well as a means of centralizing the Persian government. Alexander the Great burned it to the ground when he conquered Persia, but from the ruins that remain we can tell that it was truly spectacular. I think a world like this would be inhabited mainly by rams and goats. After all, the very first Achaemenid was known as "Cyrus the Shepherd." However, Persia was also the birthplace of a religion called Zoroastrianism, which has some truly fantastic looking demons and gods (you should all look them up for reference) that I would love to fight and interact with in Pirate.

Anyway, that's my idea for a truly unique, never before seen world in Pirate101. Now I would like to hear all of yours! Post with your own ideas about a new Pirate101 world
The Isles of the Blessed and the Tuatha De Dannan of Irish Myth. The Tuatha are best described as noble Fae creatures & they fought the Fomorians ( demon like creatures ) Chucullain was a well-known hero as well as Finn Mac Cumall ( sorry if I got the names wrong, I can't spell ancient gaelic ). There was a sorceress called Maeve in these stories also.
I don't know what kind of animals would be used for this world, unless they were Stags & Does. Or perhaps Ravens ( but they've been used elsewhere ).

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ye have some truly great ideas there mate, I me self came up with a world of me own with a backstory to go, it was called Mechanov a side too Valencia, so I fer one think it be a brilliant idea fer KI too use, so keep the brilliant work mate yar har har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Lost World of the Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers? I'm not sure exactly what we would do in such a world, but I'm sure it would be fun.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Another one! Why not adventure in the islands of Gulliver's Travels? Lilliputians ( tiny insects ) Brobinagians ( Giants! ) & Hummhumms? ( horse people )