Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your pirate for a day

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Hello fellow pirates of the spiral,so tell me what would do if you could be your pirate for a day? I would sail to Marly bone and destroy all of the armada ships muhaha

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
If I were Dead-eye for a day
Oh, how I'd sail my fears away!
I'd swipe the air with my trusty blade
And call upon my friends for aid.
For lunch, I'd feast on creations of Yum
Only the best to fill this pirate's tum;
I'd swipe a few coins to get myself a meal
The way swashbucklers do, with that unique kind of zeal.
I'd spend an hour or two with the books
at Sivella Academy, in the dangerous nooks
and crannies of marv'lous Valencian creation
I'd fight with the clockworks for the unicorn nation.
I'd walk the Arroyo, I'd fly with the birds
I'd visit the Oracle and ask for her words
And ask the fates if I'd happen upon
The chance to be Dead-eye again - starting the next dawn.
dsd

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I would visit every world, talk with my crew & visit Captain Avery ( I bet he has some good stories! )

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
First of all, figure out how old I am. Secondly, find out what Yum Yum Fruit tastes like.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
If I were my pirate for a day? Well, I'd organize a massive party of the Marauders (assuming that we are all our pirates for this day) and we'd have a blast pet morphing, farming, house touring, chatting, etc. If I were alone I'd probably find a camera and go sightsee around the Spiral.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates of the spiral,so tell me what would do if you could be your pirate for a day? I would sail to Marly bone and destroy all of the armada ships muhaha
Me: Huh where am I?
El Toro: Captain where shall we be going today?
Me: El Toro?!
El Toro: Uh yes, it is me El Toro *music sound effect*
Me: This is so weird, I felt like I was on a weird place called earth and that I was playing a game where we were in it
El Toro: A game? Well I am sure it was great
Me: Can you ask Ratbeard, Fan Flanders, Sarah Steele, and Holkun Doomhorn to come for a meeting over here.
El Toro: Of course

*a few moments later*
Sarah Steele: So captain what is this about?
Me: This must be a dream it is so amazing also Ratbeard
Ratbeard: Yeh? What is it captain
Me: Why did you make that tower too nefarious! *faints*
*Momo arrives*
Momo: Momo thinks captain had a daydream that lasted the whole day but got fit into this post

P.S. Momo just broke the 4th wall (and the 5th because lightning is dangerous that way)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
And then tragically die because you were overwhelmed. Anyway, if I were my Pirate then I would probably sail to Mooshu and talk with the Emperor after having engaging talks with all my Companions about themselves. Oh, and I would also talk with Avery.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I would go brawli'n & loot 'in bilge rats and other foul scum fer treasure yar.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I'd go live with the water mole people and settle to a nice quiet life in the jungle away from pirating, greed, and people.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Usurp Avery's position, claim Skull Island as my own, and amass a fortune as all bow to me or die!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Kai Alcott on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
Usurp Avery's position, claim Skull Island as my own, and amass a fortune as all bow to me or die!
All hail Kai Alcott or die

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If i where a pirate for a day since i got five characters to choose from, i would choose my Buccaneer Nicolelette " Nicole " James Ramsay. I would like to hang around the skull tavern with Branbous,El Toro and Bonnie Ann to tell stories of our great adventures, from our humble beginning to the battle of Rook. Then go pet sparing with Decious in the bestia and go swimming near the lake at wango wu. Then have a bond fire at the beach with the whole crew, Captain Avery, Mordici and the Camadore. To tell stories,drink bottles of yum, play with our pets, and watch the sunset in Blood Shoal.