Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bounty Hunts

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
It would be very neat if pirate101 added Bounty hunts to the game. I imagine it to be very simple. You go to a bounty hunt vendor, look at all the available bounty hunts (Defeat blank in blank) after completing the mission you return to the vendor and get your reward. (Which would be gold only) The higher lvl enemy, the more gold you get. Simple. You would also be able to get badges for completing multiple missions.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
This seems very similar to what Rooster Cogburn and Mann (the Bounty Hunter) already have you do.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
We already have such "vendors" in Cool Ranch and Marleybone. One of them even joins the crew after you've rounded up all the desperadoes he is hunting.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I'm familiar with Rooster Cogburn in Cool Ranch but I would like to know where to find the marleybone guy?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
sjosten on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
This seems very similar to what Rooster Cogburn and Mann (the Bounty Hunter) already have you do.
Yeah, I guess I forgot about them. Their pretty much the same to what I was thinking