Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
I got a question for either Bonnie Ann or One-eye Jack. When are we going to see new worlds, it feels like its been a year already and I'm very anxious to explore them. Are y'all going to release three worlds or is it going to be two, I really do hope y'all give your hints about the new worlds soon.

Benjamin Cormac, lvl 60

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Strayer75 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
I got a question for either Bonnie Ann or One-eye Jack. When are we going to see new worlds, it feels like its been a year already and I'm very anxious to explore them. Are y'all going to release three worlds or is it going to be two, I really do hope y'all give your hints about the new worlds soon.

Benjamin Cormac, lvl 60
It's been close to a year and a half, actually.

And I think I know why. It has to do with the cost of playing using crowns vs. a subscription. Subscribers had a huge advantage for a close to a year. That all evens out, soon.

I expect that you'll see your new worlds in October. And my speculation, based on existing evidence, is that they will be Valencia Part II, and Darkmoor.

You heard it here, first.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Strayer75 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:

Benjamin Cormac, lvl 60
As a wise cat said many times before "That would be telling"

They are working on it so be patient, they want the new book out but they don't talk schedule and it will be ready when it's ready.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Maybe in one month from now, we may finally have some new worlds to play in to continue the storyline.

I know some of our fellow pirate(s) did blow some steam, getting tired of all that long wait,but it's coming soon.I bet it's next month but witch worlds we will it be ?

Valencia part 2 and one of these four worlds in the spiral, the pirate version of course lol. Girzzlehiem hint from the new pack, the intro screen and the press letter or Darkmoor spooky and mysterious place, mentioned during a quest or Krokotopia clues from the end of Aquila ,the intro screen perhaps from the frog father's letter or Polaris from maybe the frog father's letter and Catbeard's puppet show.

I bet it's either Girzzleheim or Darkmoor. Reason for Girzzlehiem is the clue from last summer's latter and the new pack, then again Darkmoor because it's October ( or what my witchdoctor say Oak-too-brr ).

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Max DeGroot on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
It's been close to a year and a half, actually.

And I think I know why. It has to do with the cost of playing using crowns vs. a subscription. Subscribers had a huge advantage for a close to a year. That all evens out, soon.

I expect that you'll see your new worlds in October. And my speculation, based on existing evidence, is that they will be Valencia Part II, and Darkmoor.

You heard it here, first.
Max, I've been thinking about your October theory, and as much as I want to believe it, I think we can guess it will be later than that. If it was going to be released in October, we would have gotten one of their hinting preview images in the September newsletter, and probably a lot earlier than that too.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
sjosten on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Max, I've been thinking about your October theory, and as much as I want to believe it, I think we can guess it will be later than that. If it was going to be released in October, we would have gotten one of their hinting preview images in the September newsletter, and probably a lot earlier than that too.
Hmmm.... You're right, and this is disconcerting, since I re-calculated and discovered that the Crown players have had the advantage for six months already.

This is very disconcerting. I should have bought crowns.